Wasn't this someone on here?

I thought it was going to be a lot nicer than it was. I am sorely disapointed actually. That blue just makes it look like a normal Octy in my eyes.

I quite like the colour. But the current owner obviously hasn't been looking after it, ignoring the fact that it's a wreck now of course!

I'd buy it but the metal hoop on the key is broken off!

exhaust is out of angle perhaps as the engine has been knocked back/out/off a mount in the crash

what do we recon its worth?

i recon maybe £400-500 at an absolute push (to be honest less really)...taking into account parts (below) plus repair cost if you cant do yourself, recovery, and spraying, and the fact its already a cat C means its end value will be lower.

its not immaculate throughout the car, its got front end damage that requires wings, bonnet, front panel rad, headlights indicators, possible exhaust damage, possible front chassis leg damage plus potential manifold/exhust damage (plus pelnty of little bits)

any other suggestions for value?

really dosnt look good in that colour! if your going to respray it, make it stand out atleast

why not?

Last yellow vrs owner I met thought my cars existing 'Grandpa Gold' (Bronze) was nicer than his yellow - each to their own I guess :rofl:

What you met a cowardly person with a vrs? :D Now a grey haired 4x4 owner would never admit to liking the 'Grandpa Gold'