Skoda Tour Ad

yellowyeller

Brilliant Skoda ad from the Tour de France:

My link

Well done Cadel Evans.

thanx for the spoiler!

no great surprise coz he's an ace time trialist, but it migh have been good to not know the result before watching coverage

thanx for the spoiler!

no great surprise coz he's an ace time trialist, but it migh have been good to not know the result before watching coverage

Oops sorry CFB - the points winner is still to be confirmed -

That's OK. You're forgiven

Just don't spoil the final result.

Fair bet that Cav will get the green at last though.

It's been a very good tour this year. Full of drama and excitement from day 1.

Maybe next year I'll be watching it from the slopes of Alpe D'Huez?

Great ad but I agree I'd also not want to buy one of those!!!!!!!! BUT is nicely shows what sort of treatment they can handle day in and day out. :thumbup:

Felt nothing but pride at all the Skoda Superbs screaming behind the riders during whole tour, also liked the wall to wall Skoda hoardings ... magic. Anyone know what the green convertable thing was on the final bend, looked like a souped up Favia vRS rally style ...... nice.

Felt nothing but pride at all the Skoda Superbs screaming behind the riders during whole tour, also liked the wall to wall Skoda hoardings ... magic. Anyone know what the green convertable thing was on the final bend, looked like a souped up Favia vRS rally style ...... nice.

It was probably this Fabia concept they had the Goodwood Festival of Speed:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/206159-festival-of-speed-2011-yetis-by-the-dozen/page__p__2455437#entry2455437

Oh I forgot to say boys, how many of you guys have bought Tour gear / Team attire with Skoda badges?

Guilty ... Schleck era Team Saxobank 2010!

The Fabia concept was lovely, but not as nice as the 2010 Yeti!