Angel Tuning "Fast Road Pack"

Panel filter is useless for power gains therefore waste of money.

The discs will give you very very little in the way of extra braking performance, maybe they will weigh less or deal with heat when used on track slightly better, but after going for uprated discs last time on my vRS i wouldnt again as it was a waste of money imo

EBC greenstuff brake pads are the EBC equivalent of the OEM pads, so no point in uprating to something that isnt rated higher than the standard pad fitment.

Braided hoses are a good buy, but unless your tracking the car then i wouldnt bother.

And if you are tracking your car id look into something much better than EBC greenstuff.

Lowering springs are normally around £150ish

dont know much about angel tuning tbh so cant comment on them.

But if i had £1080 id be looking at

Stage 1 remap (£300-400)

Lower springs (£150)

Rear ARB (£150)

Uprated front pads (£100)

Uprated brake fluid (£20)

leaving around £200 for fitment costs.

I have had an Angel Tuning remap on my vRS Tfsi for over 2 years and am very happy with it.

To give you an idea, my friend and I went biking the other day, I had roof bars on mine with 2 x adult MTB's 1 x childs MTB and 1 x childs BMX, he had OEM roof bars on his (no bikes). Inside the cars were me and my 2 boys, total weight approx' 130 kg, he was by himself at a guess 85kg. From a standing start there wasn't much in it but I did pull a car length or 2 away eventually. We also did a side by side run through the gears and I smoked him! His is a hatchback as well which are fractionally quicker as standard.......

Agree with Sy on the package, apart from the panel filter, I just fitted a Piper X to swmbos PD 140 Golf and it feels a lot more responsive, obviously I can't comment on power increase though without before and after dyno's.......which ain't gonna happen! :( :thumbup:

Regarding brake pads, Ferodo DS2500's are a popular choice.

Angel Tuning remapped my Punto HGT Multijet (1.9TD / 100HP) and while it went like stink, I used to get flashed by people behind me because I was making so much smoke :-) To be fair I told the guy to "do his worst" with the laptop but I sis get fed up cleaning EGR's after a while!

They have been around for a while though so should know what they are doing by now!

If there isn't an imminent Shark group buy I will look to them for a remap on swmbo's GT, I won't be going balls out though as I would rather not blow the turbo...... :o

I plan on getting a EGR delete kit before hand so they can map out the warning light etc, hopefully this will reduce the smoke.

I would be very doubtfull of a company who cannot even check the spelling on their website , the website is their statement to the world of the products and standards they supply , if thats a sample of the care they take steer clear

Angel tuning are in liquidation according to this website http://www.companycheck.co.uk/company/06068626

There is definitely something fishy about it all, as I understand it they are made up of 2 separate entities, I spoke in length with one of the main men after Ben (shark_90) gave me the heads up......

@John, I wasn't expecting anything until next year based on comments from the last group buy. I'm kicking myself as I was going to take a gamble and get an STS and remap, but we didn't actually have the car yet, in the end I pulled out. :sad:

But if i had £1080 id be looking at

Stage 1 remap (£300-400)

Lower springs (£150)

Rear ARB (£150)

Uprated front pads (£100)

Uprated brake fluid (£20)

leaving around £200 for fitment costs.

Id go for the janner_sy "Fast Road Pack" :thumbup:

Looking closer I think they may have employed a pleb to create that page......

If you look through the main site its a lot better this is the page which gives info on the entire Skoda engine range. :thumbup:

Still some sort of error on that page....says "TDI" or "SDI" after all the cars??? :giggle: