Smoothed Fabia vRS - Huxley

Huxley vRS

i think its the pre facelift bumper you have to bond it to, i could be wrong so double check

Yes ull need a pre facelift with the square fogs..

I personally wouldnt do it to a actual vrs.. but the photoshop looks awesome ;)..

U guna smooth it?

Like this...

Screenshot_2013-04-12-20-07-25-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

The GT bumper front spoiler lip thingy is a bonding job at the top and underneath it screws in to the existing holes that the engine trey and bumper meet, if you know what i mean.

I know this because I've got an un used gt bumper at home that hasn‘t sold on ebay twice now, and I want rid if any ones interested.

I know i need to be a freedom member to sell stuff but I will practicly give it away as I i no longer have a fabia :(

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

• 5 months later...

They handle amazingly well, this is one of the last supercharged ones and comes with an LSD as standard :) 

Plans are keeping it simple on the outside with not much changing but I'm obviously putting a smaller pulley on, TMIC and a fruity exhaust.