J5's Roomster Scout - **SOLD**

Jonny5ive

Cheers Jason. Keen to get some track action in now, having missed both Combe sessions and Rockingham this year :')

Yep - know that feeling.  I did the Combe sessions and since then has just been a never ending trying to get to the bottom of the problem.  Might just be getting there now though.

Snetterton in November?? Are you booked on??

Not currently John. Having only got the car back last weekend I did not want to be too hasty. It was a challenge to get the Combe tickets shifted and didn't want to be in the same situation.

At this time of year I need to check what (if any) holiday allowance I have left too.

• Like 2

Great project, and a very good sleeper. Even better than your previous Fabia I should imagine :)

Thank you. Yes, subtle sleeper was always my plan.

Short of the obvious ride height reduction, the rest remains as OEM as possible, whereas the Fabia was a little more...... 'in your face' :giggle:

IMG_0030.jpg

• Like 1

A bit more power than the fabia had now isn't it? :) Where's the extra come from? :)

5bhp more than the Fabia had when I sold it, and 102bhp more than the official output when the Roomster left the factory :thumbup:

I'm reserving full judgment and 'final' power until it's been run at JKM at the end of the month.

In short, the hike in power has come from a PD150 hybrid, associated injectors (the ones you sold me), a new cam shaft and lifters as the old ones were a hairs breadth from failing, BFOFMIC, and mapping to suit.

• Like 1

Ah, the Fabia had a stock pd150 didn't it?  I wouldn't be surprised if your current setup is good for a few more horses yet.  I ran 220 on a pd150 hybrid and similar engine setup. :)

Did you hear that J5 - Jason said to push for more power.  :clap:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...