J5's Roomster Scout - **SOLD**

Jonny5ive

Sadly no, I'll be with j0hn in his Octavia.

The vRoomster is still a pile of bits and swear words at UNIT18.

I probably won't get it back until next Friday.

Shame that Barrie, that's my passenger lap down the pan. Is it right the track time finishes at 1.30pm ?

• 1 month later...

Lookin'good Barrie. Really like the second picture down, did you wait for the sun to catch the side of the car.

Thanks Clive, nope, no waiting just shot it as was.

Fitted those LED fog light bulbs today and as I suspected they're shoite!!

Can you remind me where you sourced yours again?

you found anything like a short shifter for the roomster ive been thinking of options. my theory being a fabia one should fit got an opinion?

Only just seen this post, sorry.

Short shifter wise, nope, I've not looked that hard. Certainly for mine it needs to fit a 5speed box, I don't know what's in the newer roomsters??

After fitting some Chinese LED fog light bulbs that turned out to be made of cheese, I bought some MTEC 'Japanese racing Golden Edition' bulbs on recommendation from Clive (NZ100) and set about removing the Lamin-x from the front fogs.

IMAG0874_zpsm7rrhb7j.jpg

Spot the difference :giggle:

IMAG0244.jpg

IMG-20150816-WA0000_zpsscx7jcxk.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just read this thread - very cool roomy you have there

I just wanted to ask...

The coilovers - once fitted and sitting lower did you have much of the Geo corrected? I guess camber will be an issue?

Have you noticed uneven tyre wear?

Also what would you describe the ride like, is it harsh? I want to lower our roomy but as its used to ferry the children I don't want them throwing up  :peek:

• 3 weeks later...

So...... lots of time, patience, problems, swearing, mileage, expense, etc. etc. I'm now firmly a member of the 200 club again.

I would like to take a moment to thank Alistair and his team at UNIT18 who have been consummate professionals throughout the journey.

Now I just need to collect it and enjoy the drive home :)

• Like 4