• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pictures...

Alan cooking in his gazeebo..

alangazeebo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

drinking around the campfire.. Ashley Brian and Rob..

ashleybrianandrob.jpg

Can hiding his face...

canzv.jpg

Can Sam and dusty (the dog!)

cansamanddusty.jpg

the curbing incident....

crbed1.jpg

closeup

curbed2.jpg

Gilly trying out the birthing postion on his new chair ;)

gillybirthingposition.jpg

Gilly with a box of wine .(wasn't enough ;) )

gillywine.jpg

Jackson and Minty

jacksonandminty.jpg

The pub lunch.. all of us!

lunchf.jpg

Sam and "two puddings" Ash....

samandtwopuddingsash.jpg

Wibbles pajama's! lol...

wibblepajamas.jpg

I have a few more... but thats the best of 'em! :thumbup:

Yeah, I was most pleased with it. It's microphone is not that great, the car is not that gruff and noisy :rofl:

I continue to be impressed with the TSI, and continue to be unimpressed with the Bridgestone tyres. you can hear them spinning up out of a couple of the 2nd gear turns on the vid. A sporty tyre they are not. On the other hand the Montie went really well, especially when the sun came out and he got some heat into the Dunlops.

I have some other video to sort through and see what I can put together. :thumbup:

I bet you won't her this too often: My 1.2 Skoda was being held up by an S2000 :giggle: though this was understandable as S2000's are rather lairy in the wet :o

Yeah, I was most pleased with it. It's microphone is not that great, the car is not that gruff and noisy :rofl:

I continue to be impressed with the TSI, and continue to be unimpressed with the Bridgestone tyres. you can hear them spinning up out of a couple of the 2nd gear turns on the vid. A sporty tyre they are not. On the other hand the Montie went really well, especially when the sun came out and he got some heat into the Dunlops.

I have some other video to sort through and see what I can put together. :thumbup:

I bet you won't her this too often: My 1.2 Skoda was being held up by an S2000 :giggle: though this was understandable as S2000's are rather lairy in the wet :o

You didn't get held up when the roads dried out!!!! blooming cheek!!! :giggle:

Gutted I couldn't make Sunday's drive. Saturday's run up the Hartside was awesome though.

I was being held up by the same vehicle on Saturday in my humble 110tdi estate in the dry . . . somehow I don't think she was trying as hard as she could have done though! ;)

I've noticed that chrisw880's car is missing in Sunday's photo . . . did his turbo blow? :giggle:

I didn;t hold anyone up - damn cheek - it was the volvo that held everyone up going up the Hartside!

Did I spot Skodas parked up at the roadside during Mike's video too? Any 'mishaps' en route this year??

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Gutted i missed it... it took me 6 f**king hours to change the offending coolant pipe on sunday... it actually would have been easier and quicker to take the entire inlet manifold and assorted gubbins off.

Conclusive proof, I think, that blackandwhite is a girl (she's not the one on the left) B)

I'm not so sure you know. She had a massive fish and chips, then ate 2 puddings. Only lorry drivers can manage that much......

I'm pretty certain I saw her eat a Yorkie bar at some point in the weekend as well :dull:

I'm not so sure you know. She had a massive fish and chips, then ate 2 puddings. Only lorry drivers can manage that much......

I'm pretty certain I saw her eat a Yorkie bar at some point in the weekend as well :dull:

I thought "two puddings Ash" might have been referring to someting else ;)

And real men don't normally blush like that

Am I getting close? :)