Superb VRS

I can't see it ever happening. They'd have to do a lot more than fit bigger wheels and a bodykit to make it appeal. If someone wants something like that there's always the Octavia vrs. No doubt Skoda have thought about it but tbh I think it answers a question no one is asking.

Those who wants sporty driving, perfect road performance & cornering abilities is the ones that drive the Skoda VRS versions

Superb with it's size is just not cut for it. It's a big lady we're handling.

Octavia is probably the biggest car you would want to make a VRS version of.

I disagree, look at the audi S6 & RS6 Avants

If you compare them to sportscar in the Golf Class segment, you would recognize that the S6 & RS6 just aren't small enough to be a real sportscar. Audi S6 & RS6 is offcause great and comfortable to drive fast in... On a strait road.

I'd love an RS6 Estate, so I'm sure I'd like a Superb knock-off also

True.

If they ever made that car that looks like the first pictures above, then I'd have one!

• 2 years later...

Having driven an RS4 and RS6 Avant I reckon my Superb V6 wagon is amazing value. True, it can't compete in absolute handling as standard but a couple of thousand $$$$ makes it a weapon in long distance point to point times. We have very few tight roads in Australia so on the open road I can hold almost any speed I choose. Good tyres, upgraded anti roll bars and a bit of skill is all it takes. Forget the large diameter, low profile tyres. They should be labelled "low performance".

Anyone can stick a vRS badge onto a 1.2 Fabia... 

I don't think there'll ever be a Superb vRS and I'm okay with that. As said earlier, it is more a Q-car and it does that very well. 

Citigo and Rapid though - both crying out for vRS treatment.