ROS53Y: Ran out of talent

xa0sx

Although I'm surprised it was Ross that spanked his first... Clearly I'm not trying hard enough!

303075_10150848621610581_599275580_21023964_1848083228_n.jpg

312073_10150848621660581_599275580_21023966_1814708532_n.jpg

308935_10150848621755581_599275580_21023967_548909028_n.jpg

320066_10150848621900581_599275580_21023970_1239411807_n.jpg

He's alright, some knob cut him up in a Clip on the A13, it was either go into him or try and avoid, risking hitting the barrier... He chose the latter obviously. The damage isn't too bad but it hasn't been stripped back yet to see what lays behind the wing.

We're sourcing a new drivers side wing, bonnet and front bumper for now though. If anyone knows of any for sale please get in touch so she can be rebuilt. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky. I take it the clio driver carried on then! Mine was nearly in a 4 car pile up the other week due to a van cutting my mrs up, she moved over (m'way) then the van carried on and ploughed into the slower moving cars in front! She was lucky, had my 20 month old daughter in the car too! Some people just shouldnt be on the road! Damage dont look too bad, the bonnet looks like it could be repaired. Still **** though,

To be honest it was quite a fun experience. Don't wanna do it again though. Interesting driving past police and not getting pulled with the car in a huge mess. Thanks for the links for car parts, there's a fair few se's being broken. However if the paint is more sun damaged than mine or less I won't be happy, it's got to be perfect. To be honest I think I'll sell the car soon as it's fixed as I don't want a crashed repaired car.

What would you get after a hybrid Fabia? Nothing compares... Its almost defently going to be a downgrade.

To be honest I think I'll sell the car soon as it's fixed as I don't want a crashed repaired car.

You make it sound like it was alot worse.. I suppose mentally it will be pretty difficult to have confidence in the same car again.

Glad your ok, luckly it wasn't silly speeds, iirc most of a13 is supposedly 50.. :p

You make it sound like it was alot worse.. I suppose mentally it will be pretty difficult to have confidence in the same car again.

Glad your ok, luckly it wasn't silly speeds, iirc most of a13 is supposedly 50.. :p

It's not that. I can tell most repairs, if I know it's there and most people can't tell it will still **** me off. I hate that one of my doors has been ****** with and painted. Nobody can tell but I can see sometimes that it's a off colour. I'd rather have a scratch and dent than a bad repair or any repair.

Was doing 70 dead. The end closer to m25 where it's national limit.

Think the rear anti roll bar caused it, the rear end just went straight away.

Lol at lots of the comments. My excss is like 8-600 somewhere around that Mark. The repair is 730 once I've sourced a wing, headlight, indicator and bumper rails. This includes both scuffed mirrors, colour coding grille strut brace, fixing the lacquer **** up on the spoiler bonnet repairs bumper's front and back including the hole in the front one and wing replacement/ alignment and straightening the fiberglass plastic feeling support thing that's fractured or summing...

Also includes both rear arches as they're both ******. I questioned him loads about being able to tell a difference between a new car and my repair and he said asking as the wing is genuine it'll be like new. I also offered to buy new bumpers and stuff, he said he will make them new. Anybody know the measurements for the booooost pipe I need?

Edited by ROS53Y

With this damage and the rear arches why not just get the whole car blown over?

It'll look A1 then with no funny patches where panels have been sprayed.

No reason to sell the car, that damage is minor.

It'll just cost you a lot more in buying something else before getting bitten by the mod bug again... :D

And having seen your car run it is really well set up without going too far.