I'm part of the Fabia II gang now! Progress thread!

Well today was a spontaneous visit to see Matty, great guy!

He was kind enough to let us test each others cars, to see what the difference was and I'm almost sure I want a remap ;)

It was quicker through the revs, and pulled in 4th in Matty's as it would pull in 3rd in mine I was very impressed!

I wish I had the sport seats, and the sports wheel though :p

here's a couple of photos, Matty took the most so he might upload some tomorrow!

I think I'm also seeing Ad Lav tomorrow with his mate to try a 130 bhp tdi out :D

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

Photos were a bit iffy, I didn't set the lighting right on my camera! :(

Well today was a spontaneous visit to see Matty, great guy!

He was kind enough to let us test each others cars, to see what the difference was and I'm almost sure I want a remap ;)

It was quicker through the revs, and pulled in 4th in Matty's as it would pull in 3rd in mine I was very impressed!

I wish I had the sport seats, and the sports wheel though :p

here's a couple of photos, Matty took the most so he might upload some tomorrow!

I think I'm also seeing Ad Lav tomorrow with his mate to try a 130 bhp tdi out :D

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

Photos were a bit iffy, I didn't set the lighting right on my camera! :(

post-80790-0-86147300-1334431324_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-06768200-1334431343_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-15163900-1334431357_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-28310500-1334431372_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-98282300-1334431395_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-79987300-1334431500_thumb.jpg

More pictures from today's meet...Was nice to meet Leen and after testing his car I think I'll also lower my car in the very near future...:)

I should've washed my car before he came but didn't know we were going to take some pics.

Ohhhhhh....Almost forgot...Leon, you must to a remap your car as soon as possible...!!!!

post-80790-0-86147300-1334431324_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-06768200-1334431343_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-15163900-1334431357_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-28310500-1334431372_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-98282300-1334431395_thumb.jpg

post-80790-0-79987300-1334431500_thumb.jpg

More pictures from today's meet...Was nice to meet Leen and after testing his car I think I'll also lower my car in the very near future... :)

I should've washed my car before he came but didn't know we were going to take some pics.

Ohhhhhh....Almost forgot...Leon, you must to a remap your car as soon as possible...!!!!

I hadn't realised how much lower it actually was until I had seen the photos!!

Thanks for the coffees! :D

yes, our cars are filthy! lol... Well you've got the link so go on and order them! I'm sure your missus will be fine...just explain it will improve fuel economy ;)

Seems to have settled abit lower now looking alot better :)

Thanks mate! I was worried it wasn't going to settle but yeah it has dropped a little more! :)

Done about 500 miles on them now, very comfortable :)

Time will tell!

I would love to give it a vRS facelift ;)

Here's some photos from today! :D

Gotta say 3 brisky members in 2 days, all top blokes!

Adam and Rob were a good laught today as we tried not to loose our fingers while fitting the new covers on Robs RS! :p

IMG_2134.jpg

mc.jpg

jhgf.jpg

gff.jpgdIMG_2141.jpg

lol, looks like you guys had a good time, reasonably near to my mum as well, wish I still had my Furby now, miss its 140bhp.

Still, 115bhp Polo is sort of good enough but not quite.

• Like 1

lol, looks like you guys had a good time, reasonably near to my mum as well, wish I still had my Furby now, miss its 140bhp.

Still, 115bhp Polo is sort of good enough but not quite.

It was a good day today!

even if it rained a little. but productive at least! Coffee and chocolate fingers! :D mmm

Nice pics. Next time all 4 of us should hang around and meet somewhere as we actually live quiet close to each other...!

Sure! I will let you know next time we all have some time to do something! :)

great pic's Leon the bottom picture looks very much like the A21 nr T.Wells?I took some pics of my car at weekend and i can see the differences in your car and mine with regards to height of car

Edited by seagull

great pic's Leon the bottom picture looks very much like the A21 nr T.Wells?I took some pics of my car at weekend and i can see the differences in your car and mine with regards to height of car

Thanks Seagull!

Yeah, it was just coming onto the A21 I believe! Had to take a shot of the sunset! Looked great :)

It's a noticeable difference to the normall height! I think it's just right, and great value for money to be fair! :)

I'm still waiting for the front the sink a little more if im honest, but I guess another 500 miles should do it!

Leon

Hoped it was I do like it, I'm going to look at a sport in the same colour next week :)

Yeah, it's a nice colour :) It would be nice to see a sport in that colour too!! is it a TDI aswell?