I give up!

Llanigraham

Been away for a few days, and on Friday morning noted the bulb failure warning was lit.

Go to check and the DRL bulb in the light that has just been replaced has blown. That is exactly the same one that went before!!

I did phone the nice dealer in Swansea, but they didn't have one in stock as they have never replaced one!!

I really am pee'd off with this now.

What's the email address for the top honcho at SUK!! (please)

Been away for a few days, and on Friday morning noted the bulb failure warning was lit.

Go to check and the DRL bulb in the light that has just been replaced has blown. That is exactly the same one that went before!!

I did phone the nice dealer in Swansea, but they didn't have one in stock as they have never replaced one!!

I will look for you tomorrow Graham, plzz don't get too stressed about it. emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

Try:

Will Fisher, Customer Relations Manager - Executive Office

ŠKODA UK | Selectapost 34 | Sheffield | S97 3FA

Tel: +44 (0)845 7745745 | fax: +44 (0)844 8267855

[email protected] | www.skoda.co.uk | www.skoda-auto.com

Hi Graham,

that's annoying, sounds like a fault; bulb getting to many amps :wonder:

The big cheese at SUK by the way is;

[email protected]

Regards,

TP

That's just who I was going to suggest too :yes:

He will get things sorted for you and quickly too. :)

Kitten and I are having a new kitchen installed by a MAJOR national company, and there have been three cockups and they haven't even started to install the new kitchen yet.

I sent a snotty email to the UK Customer Relations Manager for the South East, and that seems to have 'greased the wheels' as we're getting a personal visit this morning from The Customer Services Manager for the Soith East. emoticon-0105-wink.gif

I will be bending his ear as soon as he walks in the door. emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Hi Graham

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I have spoken to Will a couple of times and very helpful might be worth a call.

Looks like we will be over to Nefyn in Yorkie after all to help you celebrating winning the World Cup.

Cheers :beer:

Peter

I posted Will Fisher's details from an e-mail he sent me when I had a "grumble", a couple of months back.

I originally wrote to Mr Hazelwood but my e-mail was "passed down" to Will.

I found him VERY helpful and understanding of my situation, and he certainly gave me an excellent final result to my query.

I would therefore agree he is well worth a "punt", if you get nowhere with Mr Hazelwood.

Good Luck

Manxman

I don't think it matters when your email is 'passed down from Mr H'

You have brought your issues to his attention, and you can be assured they WILL be addressed.

It's not a case of 'how loud you shout' but to WHO you' shout' too. emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Well I had a phone call from Will Fisher this morning and they have authorised the replacement of the bulb under warranty, and have noted my comments about mine not being the only case and are getting on to the factory about this.

I commented that it had been discussed on here and he appeared to know that, so it looks like we are "monitored".

Well I had a phone call from Will Fisher this morning and they have authorised the replacement of the bulb under warranty, and have noted my comments about mine not being the only case and are getting on to the factory about this.

I commented that it had been discussed on here and he appeared to know that, so it looks like we are "monitored".

Let's hope they can shed some light on it.:rofl:

Sorry!!!!

Well email sent to Robert Hazelwood.

And for info: [email protected] gets rejected as "mailbox unavailable"!!

So I am not the only forum member who has found that the [email protected] doesn't work!

E mail addresses that DO work are [email protected] and [email protected]

It is depressing that I took the trouble to point this out to Will Fisher, 'Executive Office' who signs off with the identical wrong address just days before the above was posted, yet he failed to take on board my well-meant suggestion to change the address. Finally now, he has listened - and changed his signature to a WORKING e mail address!

So that makes 2 of us annoyed customers who had to write direct to Robert Hazelwood, the top man, [email protected] which seemed to get results - and all because Customer Services can't even get their e mail correct!

Just how seriously do Skoda take customer service, when they use a dud e mail address for customer services, then fail to correct it when it is kindly pointed out to them by a customer?

Skoda seems to be becoming very complacent and sloopy - are they allowing their customer service accolade to go to their head, at our expense?

Our car has had a similar tale of woe... warranty work which failed again, sloppy customer service, main dealers that are unaware of coommon faults that Will Fisher 'Executive Office' knows about, but somehow the dealer didn't, requiring the car to go back in under warranty YET again...

But unlike you I did a bit of research here, sent 2 emails and 1 did get delivered!

Also I took a deep breath, counted to 10, and started to look for another way around the "problem", which obviously worked. I also didn't have a paddy or choose a silly name that was likely to annoy people.

I also realised that it could just be a mistake. They do happen, you know?

So pleae note, I am NOT an "annoyed customer"!!

Not me.

That was an initial reaction, that was followed up with a little thought following information I was given here, and from which I got a result. So please do not presume to make comments or assumptions about me.

I suggest you read the rest of my posting @ 19.11 today, and I think about what I said.

I suppose an apologee might be unlikely?

I suppose an apologee might be unlikely?

What? I mistook your rant about being "really p'eed off" over a blown bulb and writing to the CEO about it as being an annoyed customer? Then the mistake must surely be mine and I ask you to accept my apolo-gee.

As for your complaint about timings, again, please accept my apology - you're just too quick for mee!

(Michael Winner impression coming up..........................)

Calm down gents, please just calm down.

This is meant to be a friendly & informative forum, and it's upsetting that good people are having a 'private rant' at each other in a public forum.

You're both good people and I'm sure this was just a simple misunderstanding. emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Mac, have you read his other postings?

I'm perfectly calm, but don't like people making assumptions about me.(until they know me better)

He has apologised and that is the end of it.

Mac, have you read his other postings?

I'm perfectly calm, but don't like people making assumptions about me.(until they know me better)

He has apologised and that is the end of it.

That's cool Graham. emoticon-0105-wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Well Dewi has gone into the dealers in Oswestry today to be "examined" and the bulb replaced. They hope to get it done by tomorrow, so in the meantime I'm in a 1.2 Fabia. Can't say I am that enamoured with it, but at least it is something.

More news to follow as and when.