I`ve just sat in Yorkie!

Peter a Proud Yorkshireman

Yorkie has now arrived at the dealers and we will be picking him up next week!

He`s still got his transportation kit on but he`s finally almost mine. Thats me with the box under my arm with the wood trim from Allams.

Great!

Cheers Na Zdraví Slainte :beer: :cocktail: :dance:

Peter

post-15727-0-29267200-1318515299_thumb.jpg

Yorkie has now arrived at the dealers and we will be picking him up next week!

He`s still got his transportation kit on but he`s finally almost mine. Thats me with the box under my arm with the wood trim from Allams.

Great!

Cheers Na Zdraví Slainte :beer: :cocktail: :dance:

Peter

post-15727-0-29267200-1318515299_thumb.jpg

Guess you'll be driving home past my place ... I'll look out for you!

See below hope yours come soon what spec? :)

Wonderful!! She it he looks brill! Mine was apparently built last week but I've heard nothing since. I'm emailing my dealer tomorrow to find out where SHILPA is!

Just seeing you beside yours makes me feel that'll be me in a couple of weeks!

Wonder how well you'll sleep these next few nights!!

Worth the wait? Interested in reading your early impressions when you're in possession!

Cheers

See below hope yours come soon what spec? :)

sorry, I was on my phone when I posted and it doesn't show the extra content below. B)

Very nice spec, you will have a great car and I wish you well with it. :thumbup:

I've ordered the 170hp, Muscovado, Onyx (I wasn't brave enough for the Gobi and will always think I should have), r/r package, silver rails, 3 spoke wheel, spare wheel and mud flaps.

Spoke to the dealer today and its still sitting at wk45, the dealer expects to have it 1st wk December. :'(

I am swithering on Annapurnas, I just can't make up my mind and I'm running out of time too which is probably best as I might have a last minute panic and add everything to Trek. :rofl:

Edited by servicepoint

Great news Peter, I am delighted for you....................enjoy :rofl: I have had mine a week today and I am still driving around, grinning like a cheshire cat :giggle:

All the best

Jez