Saying Bye to Briskoda

Well guys,

I have part ex'd the VRS Mk11 in today for a more sensible nissan juke 1.6 DIG-t ????????

I just couldnt get on with the VRS, DSG and ride comfort so decided to sell. I would like to say that this is one of the better forums that i have had the pleasure of being a member of.

Edited by gadgetman
Must be freedom member to sell

Old man has a sex trail and its a cracking motor. Also had a juke as a courtesy car while waiting for VRS and was really impressed with it. If i was to change for a 4x4 now the jukebox would be a serious contender.

Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from under "harlands bonnet" using Tapatalk !!

Surely when you test drove the vrs you could work out if you A: liked the dsg and B: could cope with the ride? :dull: Hope you didn't lose too much money. I quite like the Juke!

Photos? Please, no... It'll crack my screen with its ugliness... Sorry, m8, I do hope you enjoy it but it has to be the most ott styled car on the roads at the moment... Makes the Roomie look beautiful!

Photos? Please, no... It'll crack my screen with its ugliness... Sorry, m8, I do hope you enjoy it but it has to be the most ott styled car on the roads at the moment... Makes the Roomie look beautiful!

That's what I don't get about the Juke. It's doesn't do anything particularly well other than stand out.

And if that's all that matters you just have to paint your face blue or something...

From vRS to Juke??? :o It's not that I have a problem with it, but they're completely different cars. Your life must have changed dramatically in one day otherwise there is no reason to have chosen the vRS in the first place and then consider the Juke as a similar alternative. They cannot compare to a single area, and I don't mean compare as "the vRS wins here, the Juke wins there" but they shouldn't compare at all...

if i didn't like speed, if i dodn't want to corner quickly. If i had the money to spend on a relatively pointless car, and i didn't want to buy an X6 then i would go for a Juke. i do like them, but is being unusual enough alone to buy a car on?! not for me?

good luck with it all the same! i have no particular dislike for it.

I was toying with the Juke before going for the vRS - Leicester Nissan dealer is also Fiat dealer where my wife's car goes. Absolutely loved it, and seriously well specced for the money, with boost gauge screen and everything - very nice dual command buttons etc.

I understand the engine is the one that is going in the next gen RS Clio, so again a good pedigree. I remember EVO saying it was a great car as a hot-hatch, but not to bother with the 4x4 version.

They seem to be getting very popular, I see three or four (same ones) every day on my commute, and I am yet to see a mk2 Furby vRS on the road.

Hi guys been Woking away , hence no response.

Why did I get the VRS , because I like it at the time and always had fast cars except for the disco 3 , plus the missus can only drive an auto , already have 1 auto (but just in case , got another) really enjoyed the dsg and both this and the 1.4 RSI are cracking but just not for me.

Why sell- ride comfort got a little harsh , I have a 1 year old now and to be honest don't drive THAT fast anymore. Also tyres of the rattles cracks creaks and roadmoise. Also the Cabin and interior , seems a little cheepesq . But I still think the vrs is a cracker and she will be missed.

Why the duke . I got the 1.6 DIG-T tekna with all the trimmings (only 10 month old) build quality is tons better the car really has a solid feel. Great car , comfort, power, plenty of kit and more room for us 3 .

Colour - White (had to be)

The deal- well without saying too much my vrs cost me just over 13k with the 20% discount + a tiny bit more discount - dealer trade in £12.5 so not too bad plus he wanted 14799 for the duke and I paid - £14199. So this offsets against the other

Why did I get the VRS , because I like it at the time and always had fast cars except for the disco 3 , plus the missus can only drive an auto , already have 1 auto (but just in case , got another) really enjoyed the dsg and both this and the 1.4 RSI are cracking but just not for me.

Why sell- ride comfort got a little harsh , I have a 1 year old now and to be honest don't drive THAT fast anymore. Also tyres of the rattles cracks creaks and roadmoise. Also the Cabin and interior , seems a little cheepesq . But I still think the vrs is a cracker and she will be missed.

Why the duke . I got the 1.6 DIG-T tekna with all the trimmings (only 10 month old) build quality is tons better the car really has a solid feel. Great car , comfort, power, plenty of kit and more room for us 3 .

The deal- well without saying too much my vrs cost me just over 13k with the 20% discount + a tiny bit more discount - dealer trade in £12.5 so not too bad plus he wanted 14799 for the duke and I paid - £14199. So this offsets against the other

only got 11k trade in for my VRS 60 plate 2.5k and that was the best offer out of 4 other cars

Edited by curs

Glad you got a good deal - seems Nissan generous on the trade in.

Enjoy the Juke.