South Wales Meet 2012

Waplord

Really disappointed, but won't be coming along at all tomorrow, I need to find out where my missing KPa's are going...... :(

Don't worry fella there are always more!

ok gang dinner tonight if anyone wants to pop along its the Fenrod on the enterprise park in Swansea at 7.30 then we're going to Verdis for a spot of ice cream

Good day guys. Sorry I left earlier but I had things to do at home. Was a great run across the A4069 and I don't think I've ever been across there so "briskly" before. Penderyn road was good too and was the first time I'd been on it in the vRS too. I'm blaming the satnav for for taking the wrong exit on that roundabout in Cardiff though and that stupid bus lane thing. Don't get dull things like this in Swansea. That's the difference between Premiership and Championship cities :giggle:

Apart from that the company was good, food was good, weather was fantastic and roads were perfect apart from the odd hold up and that nutter in the Golf. I can think of a few roads we should try next time and make it even more driving instead of a big meal at the end although that was nice.

Looking at my footage it looks fast and tbh it can never see the light of day for obvious reasons :giggle:

You lot passed my house today!! I didn't see you but swmbo did. I was working. :(

Hope the penderyn police didn't stop you?? They're trying to catch speeders on the Penderryn road today.

The Penderyn road and the A4069 are good un's uh??

My time tomorrow for them roads. ;)

Who's that sleeping and sun burnt? Lol!!!

Haha, what's his username? Name and shame. Lol (or is that his username?)

Glad the police were fine. That actually understand that that road is a well known driving road.