Briskoda 2012 Calendar Purchasing Thread

BriskodaCalendar

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a desk calendar if you have any left.

Let me know and I'll make the necessary payment via paypal.

Desk calendar will be £7 each

Each order will have a delivery & admin charge of £2

£9 in total

Payment is easiest by paypal to [email protected]

just make sure delivery address is in the paypl payment :thumbup:

excellent

I have also today receive doney for the final wall and penultimate desk calendar

just a single desk calendar left

speak up now if you want it otherwise it has pride of place on my desk for the rest of the year ;)

Just noticed a glaring omission on the calendar!! The usernames of the photos should have been put as a water mark in the corner of the pics so we can put cars to users!

....Note for next year :giggle:

Yes correct.

I had planned to put names on them all however with so many photos per page and varying lenghts of usernames and changing usernames I simply ran out of time to get it sorted! ;)

maybe a key next time around "picture credits - clockwise from top left -" or something i've got months to decide! :p

Further to this

Payment made via paypal.:thumbup:

all stock is now gone!

Everything sold!

Done!

Dusted!

Finito!

Thanks again to all those who submitted pictures voted for theif avs and especially to those who put their hands in their pockets and actually bought one of them!

See you all same time next year ;)

Good Evening All Briskodians

Following the photo submission and the voting to decide winners we are now in a position to sell next years calendars - hoorah!

There are 2 options available:

A wall hanging A4 calendar and a CD case style desk calendar

The design will be approximately this

1st6months.jpg

2nd6months.jpg

The A4 will vary only slightly from the above, while the desk version will be redesigned to fit the different shape but still follow this general design.

Wall calendar will be £10 each

Desk calendar will be £7 each

Each order will have a delivery & admin charge of £2

If you want a large quantity let me know and i'll work out the relevant delivery cost

Payment is easiest by paypal to [email protected]

Please make sure details of your username, name & postal address and requirements/quantities are included in the notes of the payment AND sent to me by PM.

The current plan is to take orders until the end of November, with production being the first week of December and delivery mid December.

Any questions feel free to ask; otherwise get the orders in :thumbup:

Hi, Have just sent a paypal payment through today for a wall & desk calendar but suspect I may have missed the boat?? Could you please let me know if I have, Cheers, Robk1.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I can't believe my car made it on 2 pages and everything is sold out... You all can laugh at me as much as you like but i simply forgot about submitting the pictures for the calendar... :'(

Is there anything left to be done? Can i pay for a digital copy and i will print it myself? i know that's a lot to ask for but it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks,

I can't believe my car made it on 2 pages and everything is sold out... You all can laugh at me as much as you like but i simply forgot about submitting the pictures for the calendar... :'(

Is there anything left to be done? Can i pay for a digital copy and i will print it myself? i know that's a lot to ask for but it would mean a lot to me.

PM on it's way :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...