Castle Combe Spring Action Day 2012 28/04/12 - Briskoda Clubstand

devonutopia

Had an email saying this is the date :D

Usual thing as always - Track session for 28 cars @ £30, which includes a single adult entry pass.

The only change I am making this year is in order to get on the list you will need to pay me a £10 non-refundable deposit. This is because I get fed up of the twice yearly stress of nearly not selling all tickets because people go on the list and then simply fall off the face of the planet. The only way deposits can be returned is if someone else pays me for your spot in full. :thumbup:

So, all I need from people is a PM with their full name, address, car model and how they want to pay their tenner.

For people who just wish to come on the stand no advance payment is needed, but you will pay £10 per adult on the gate. Just add yourselves to the list - that side of things IS flexible.

Track users will need a car which is roadworthy, helmet (can be hired at the circuit) and covered limbs. I wish to keep it to Skoda only unless the **** hits the fan at a date closer to the time. Deadline provisionally is the first Sunday in April 2012, whichever that is.

So, get those PMs in so I can start the list off strongly. ;)

LIST:-

TRACK (max 28)

1) devonutopia

2)

3)

4)

STAND ONLY (no limit)

Wow grr666, you don't hang around!

Would love to come along to this, never been on a track and would love to get some experience before I'm let loose on a Nissan GTR & Lambo track experience I've been given :rofl: but planning a trip in April myself :doh:

Ill put it in my diary in case you need to make up the numbers with a non-skoda hairdressermobil emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

If it doesn't stay Skoda only I'll bring mine as well,

getting more and more into driving it and wouldn't mind a lap

or two so I can have a proper play.

• 2 weeks later...

Up to 5 on track now. :)

TRACK (max 28)

1) devonutopia - PAID

2) grr666 + passenger - Deposit paid

3) Kenich - Deposit paid

4) Jonny5ive - Deposit paid

5) Nobafett - Deposit paid

STAND ONLY (no limit)

1) MissPiggy

2) Team Jonny5ive

3)

• 3 weeks later...

"stand" is where you just leave your car on display in the Briskoda area, then free to wander as you want and watch the track action. You only pay the £10 admission.

THIS - but if we get a lot of people, as usual we will no doubt be given a batch of free £10 entry only tickets which will be distributed between the "stand only" people. Usually we get 12 - £120 :D

TRACK (max 28)

1) devonutopia - PAID

3) Kenich - Deposit paid

STAND ONLY (no limit)

1) MissPiggy

2) Team Jonny5ive

3) Mike Wrightson

4) Lloyd55vrs

Deposit has been sent to you Jason. :thumbup:

TRACK (max 28)

1) devonutopia - PAID

3) Kenich - Deposit paid

6) vRS Joe - Fabia 1 vRS - Deposit paid

7)

STAND ONLY (no limit)

1) MissPiggy

2) Team Jonny5ive

3) Mike Wrightson

4) Lloyd55vrs

TRACK (max 28)

1) devonutopia - PAID

3) Kenich - Deposit paid

6) vRS Joe - Fabia 1 vRS - Deposit paid

7) BossFox - Fabia mkI VRS SE - Deposit paid.

8)

STAND ONLY (no limit)

1) MissPiggy

2) Team Jonny5ive

3) Mike Wrightson

4) Lloyd55vrs

5)

How is this so cheap? I just went on a track day with a mate and was £130.....

Very tempted but too scared of trashing the VRS...

How is this so cheap? I just went on a track day with a mate and was £130.....

Very tempted but too scared of trashing the VRS...

Because its only a show with one 15 minute session for the club. :) 15 min sessions run all day. As always the Briskoda only session is designed to tailor toward newbies who can feel safer going out on track with just other Skodas.

There are threads pinned in the Track action forum, and the shows forum, linking to this forum. Keeping it in South West for now as don't want to try and distinguish it too much toward the track side of things when that is just 15 mins out of a whole day. It is a car show after all.

Because its only a show with one 15 minute session for the club. :) 15 min sessions run all day. As always the Briskoda only session is designed to tailor toward newbies who can feel safer going out on track with just other Skodas.

As Jason says, this makes it a nice taster session. Ideal for not trashing the car. :thumbup:

But you can usually book extra sessions if you want, it's just you could be on track with anyone then like a regular open pit lane day.