FMIC Kit - Group Buy - £200 Delivered

Huxley vRS

I've order. . .got mine. . Mocked it up yesterday,they've only put one large mikalor clamp in (needs two). . for the cooler inlet/outlets. . So I've just got another rather than mess about and it leaves me with a spare small one.

1. HuxleyVRS - Black Piping

2. Wilsy7 - Black Piping

3. vrs'burks - Black Piping

4. Crocket - Blue Piping

5. kraig - Black Piping

6. Eskimo - Black Piping

7. lemadrell - Black Piping

8. tagrap2003-black piping

9. Dav-Vrs - red piping

10.Lee - Blue Piping

11.EuanTdi - red piping

12.VRSiain - red piping

13.VRSid - blue piping

i put my intercooler on yesterday. what a ballache! the instructions are pictures so its sort of guess as you go along. i only had one large clamp instead of 2. because of the instructions im going to have to re-do it all again on the weekend as boost pipes are pressing against things and will end up splitting otherwise. even though all this i still think its definatly worth the £200. just needs better instructions!

yeah its pretty self explanitary to fit, just trying to see the mounting points exactly. also doesnt say if you have air con you need to move your radiators back about 40mm for it to fit which is simple enough. all on now just got a little boost leak so i must have a pipe thats not on tight enough. the long pipe fits good, just a few cable ties like the pics on the first page. i had to trim some of my undertray to fit it on but nothing major. pretty good kit really. definatly worth the £200!

yeah i thought that but it will do. i got some massive cable ties on it and its having oil changes nearly every 2/3 months so i can check on them. i do alot of miles and service it every 5000. i do think my car feels like its pulling stronger now with this front mount on.

Kit arrived this morning. Mocked it up in work to make sure everything was there, there are 3 clamps missing but they are sending them out to me :-)

Edited by VRSid

Only just come across this post. Did you guys end up gettin the group buy? Even at 300 quid if this intercooler is as good as it sounds its a bargin. Anyone got a review on this cooler?

yeah ive fitted mine but i only took one picture. i was doing it in a cold garage so i didnt stop for pictures lol and i dont know how to add them into my post! if anybody can tell me how ill upload the pic

yeah it feels good. obviously your not going to see massive gains. the car feels stronger at lower revs and does pull really well on the motorway. i had the car on a dyno the other day and it made 178.12bhp and 290.01ft lbs. not bad for a map, turbo back miltek and front mount. bring on the bigger turbo and methanol!