vrs estate

felix_19

was expecting about 200 works out to be 207 at the flywheel but want unit 18 to map it next, still wanna get the windows lightly tinted and get some new wheels but with a baby on the way hav other priorities at the minute

Guest BigJase88

Good figure, gonna get mine rollerd soon. What did ya think it was. Mines hybrid and thinking it's 210break so interesting to see what it'll be!

Made 194bhp then i got the map tweeked and i got 200bhp

Torque is only 300lb-ff but i got it mapped at that to save the sachs and dmf when it had it

Could run a far beefier map if you fancied now with the helix!!

Really really nice car you've got yourself. emoticon-0148-yes.gif

I was extremely tempted to look at this when it was for sale, as I'd absolutely love a vRSTATE ;)

Badged as an HTP with steels and trims, this would surprise a few people :)

• 3 weeks later...

had to replace the front grill thanks to a bird, so replace it with an aluminium mesh surprisingly I prefer it to the old one.

045.jpg

painted the calipers one of those jobs I wish I never started lol

043.jpg

cheers guys just wanted to put my own bit to it, wanted to go with green but had some yellow paint left from my last vrs and you know what its like when you have an idea in your head and you just want to do it lol

liking the badge idea.. im wanting to do it red on mine

did you just paint over the top?

or did you take the gell cover off then paint then re-gel??

im really rubbish with painting lol..

want to do same with the badge on my steering wheel airbag so any info much appreciated

:think:

• 5 months later...

Been a while the sprog is here so haven't really done anything to it :-(

Got the spare on the front got a dead tyre so will be getting a new one this week

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

post-29263-13449776710853_thumb.jpg

Dude, you car has become my inspiration! I only got a 2,0 liter one but it surely surpirses the heck out of some Audis when I waste them on a red light! The looks, stance and basic good sense and tastefull additions have given me good ideas what to do with mine....Only difference is that I ride on the right side of the road.....JOKE!

Keep up the good work!