If you didn't already know ....

jonny boy

The VRS FAbia has ANOTHER storage area above the glove box !

I've just found out and inside was the media cable I moaned about to the dealership swearing that it wasn't in the glove box :smirk:

I've just found out and inside was the media cable I moaned about to the dealership swearing that it wasn't in the glove box :smirk:

Oh dear,..............Just how long have you had the Car Jonny? , you do know it's a 4 door don't you ?? emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Oh dear,..............Just how long have you had the Car Jonny? , you do know it's a 4 door don't you ?? emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

erm... it's a 5 door as the boot/hatch is classed as a door. :p

Tends to have 'Airbag' written on it... I'd then question what the other cut out was for higher up on the dash ;) Smarty pants :p

I know that...... :giggle: .......just trying to make allowances for those less able...... :p

.......mind you the OP stated that he had downloaded the full user instructions for the car two weeks before he got it.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.........I think he just thumbed through it saying to himself "I'm getting a new car that has TOYS",......... :giggle: .......ergo nothing from the manual sank into his brain!!!.... :rofl:

I know that...... :giggle: .......just trying to make allowances for those less able...... :p

.......mind you the OP stated that he had downloaded the full user instructions for the car two weeks before he got it.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.........I think he just thumbed through it saying to himself "I'm getting a new car that has TOYS",......... :giggle: .......ergo nothing from the manual sank into his brain!!!.... :rofl:

I know :D!!

I always read through the cars manual, even though I work out everything myself it sometimes tells you a few little things you never knew! Like in my old car I never knew you could press and hold down the unlock button and it would put all the windows down etc!

Gotta love those car manuals, must be a bloke thing!

Dont feel too bad Johnny. In my old Clio sport, I bought a CD changer. when I went to fit it, I found that the car already had one under the drivers seat! At least you didnt spend £600 on a new glove box ;)