Quite Lucky in the end....

Jordo

Please forgive my complete ignorance, but what are these chocks for?

I think they are there for when the car is being transported from the factory to the dealers. Think they are put in so the cars don't bounce around much for example when they are on a transporter.

it should be done at pdi.its just a case at looking at the suspension spring and pulling them out.sometimes needing a little bit of weight taken off first.

there quite easy to notice if you're looking there.but it's an obvious case of the pdi not been done properly

Hi Jordo,

As discussed before on your previous post, we have done our up most to resolve this situation with you and feel we have done this with the above arrangement we have also expressed our sincere apologies from the start for your inconvenience.

We have been a sponsor on the forum since October and have been posting on here since August which was on the recommendation of our marketing agency :)

Regards,

Trust Group

Hi Jordo,

As discussed before on your previous post, we have done our up most to resolve this situation with you and feel we have done this with the above arrangement we have also expressed our sincere apologies from the start for your inconvenience.

We have been a sponsor on the forum since October and have been posting on here since August which was on the recommendation of our marketing agency :)

Regards,

Trust Group

Hello Trust Group,

I actually did not think that you sponsored the site due to me saying you should be on there but it is a massive coincidence!

Once this is all sorted, I will be quite happy, I love the car and if I would of bought a Polo GTI(from next door but still Trust) I imagine everything would have been perfect. I genuinley think the problem was that the garage was new and I think all staff was new to Skoda.I also was the second sale you had, its all a learning curve. I have an appointment with Paul on Saturday to discuss a few things. Also Gary Morris was a very helpful chap before he left, I may try and track him down as we are after two VW Transporters. It is also worth me mentioning since I bought this car, I have bought two VW Passats(estates-second hand) and my mate has bought a brand new octavia VRS from Kidderminster but you will be bu**ared if I am going to you guys without my car being sorted!

Once I collect my new car it will end quite a long rigmorale for me as to be fair I have had to do quite alot of chasing. Who am I speaking to now though someone from Redditch?

Cheers

Jordo

Hi Jordo,

Regards,

Trust Group

And I have Just thought I told Gary(salesman) he should be on this when I first come in around April time, what has taken you "advertising team" so long!. Can I have a job!

Edited by Jordo

Hi Jordo,

I guess it was a coincidence :) Although you were right in your recommendation, its a great forum to be on.

Yes, once this is all sorted we hope you will be happy with the car and hopefully we can assist you in the future. If you have any more questions in the mean time before your meeting with Paul please feel free to contact us.