North West meet

pete8tch

Pffffffft what, straight after the expense of Christmas? :wonder:

If I can get my mum to pay more for the dinner she'll have with us on Saturday we might have funds to make it on Sunday.

I havent been to one yet so would of loved to come. seems a bit far from me thats all.

It's further for me but it's a nice run and a nice place when you get there but be warned, the wine is expensive so if you're taking anyone that drinks wine make sure they buy their own. They may as well buy yours whilst they're at it as you've used the fuel to get there.

Oh, nearly forgot, it's a good set of folks that turns up too.

I would have definitely come since it would have been the first Skoda meet for me, just a shame its a late meet as Im going round to relatives :(

Next time i will make sure I check the meet times first then make arrangements ;)

I havent been to one yet so would of loved to come. seems a bit far from me thats all.

don't b so soft it's 30 mins down the road (it takes us 45 mins WHEN JENNY'S DRIVING )ha ha ha (only joking jennifer)it would b nice to see a new face coz pete's is looking a bit old now HA HA HA . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would have definitely come since it would have been the first Skoda meet for me, just a shame its a late meet as Im going round to relatives :(

Next time i will make sure I check the meet times first then make arrangements ;)

From Chester its very easy mate , wander down a leave when u like , its a good laugh,usually at my expense but hey.

Hi, im a noobie to the skoda scene, been lurking round the site a while, bought a mk2 Octavia VRS back in Nov, hoping to come down and have a chat with a few of you.

Chris

That was by far the best meet iv ever been to!!! My internals hav been rearranged!!! Thank you guys n girls,cant wait for the next meet...Awesome!!!!

SO ,U MANAGED TO KEEP UP WITH ME THEN ? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: