Kenny's VRS

Kenny130pd

Yeah, need to get the finances sorted and decide if I want to plough money into it and keep it another few years. I know what parts I want but it'll end up costing more than the car's worth.

• Like 1

That's not bad going though..

I've had similar thoughts, there comes a point where your better of trading up for something abit quicker out the box, rather than plowing more money into a Fabia.. Although for the money they cost to buy and run nowadays there's not a whole lot I've seen that can match a vRS..

You are relentless Kenny, but I love it :D 

I think there's a few of us in a similar conundrum with their MK1. I've decided to stick with it as I still get a little smile on my face when I squeeze that pedal and this is after very nearly 3 years with the engine standard. Sounds like a couple of changes for the both of us Kenny will make it feel right again  :rock:

• Like 1

You are relentless Kenny, but I love it :D

I think there's a few of us in a similar conundrum with their MK1. I've decided to stick with it as I still get a little smile on my face when I squeeze that pedal and this is after very nearly 3 years with the engine standard. Sounds like a couple of changes for the both of us Kenny will make it feel right again :rock:

I could either spend 6k on mines or buy an se off a mate and swap over parts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...