Kenny's VRS

Kenny130pd

Bay looks smart Kenny :) what's the dia. On the breather hose dude? Also what did you use to cap off the inlet?

Edit - Just realised ASH do silicone bungs :) if you can let me know the diameter that'd be great so I can help my mate do his - I'd check myself but he's off work for a week now!

Hi Joshh

I used 22mm hose for the breather, a 1 metre length is £13.14+vat. The bung (end cap) is 25mm £3.71+vat. The fittings on the catch can were 15mm so I used a 22-15mm reducer £4.16 and a 22mm joiner pipe £3.05+vat.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Would these be gen BLQs or the rep made by Dare?

Should look awesome either way!

Would love a set of NUEs for my silver fabia!

Picked up these BLQ's from Venom Motorsport, got them £70 cheaper than NUE's.

Out with the old headlights, no need to take the bumper off emoticon-0148-yes.gif

003-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

Bought a D2S HID kit with 6000K bulbs from rclick, set the headlight aim and job done!

005-2.jpg

2.jpg[/img]006-3.jpg

Car look's mint mate.But does you'r car still pass it's mot with the HID kit in? Are they legal?The rotiforms look very nice ;)

My car passed it's mot no problem, the hid's are in xenon headlamps and the beam pattern has been set properly. There was no mention of washers or self leveling at the test station.

• Like 1

Man, those alloys look sweet as, don't envy you keeping 'em clean though.

Think I saw you out at Loanhead today around lunchtime ?

I was at Costco, there was a red Fab vrs parked opposite then I passed another red one as I was heading for Edinburgh.

Getting my head around the breather mod.

Where did you get the bracket that holds the catch can?

I got the brackets at work, I removed the right peg for the engine cover and used that M6 thread for one bracket. At the bottom of the oil filter housing there's another M6 thread which the second bracket is bolted to.

• Like 1

I was at Costco, there was a red Fab vrs parked opposite then I passed another red one as I was heading for Edinburgh.

Second one was me then on the roundabout, woulda flashed but noticed too late :p. You're car is looking sweet as.

Second one was me then on the roundabout, woulda flashed but noticed too late :p. You're car is looking sweet as.

I'm down that way every few weeks, maybe catch you at a meet sometime :thumbup:

So use were both 2 mins from my work and never came to flash at me?

Ain't that frowned upon by the lawmakers? :rofl: .

I'm down that way every few weeks, maybe catch you at a meet sometime :thumbup:

Should hopefully make the Stirling meet for a bit.

Could always have a 'Meatball' meet at Ikea sometime :giggle: .