Kenny's VRS

Kenny130pd

Two years it's passed with it at two different testing stations, and a de-cat fitted. Tester did comment on how well the car's looked after though.

• 5 weeks later...

Won't be noisy...........as long as you keep your foot on the clutch haha!

Mines not too bad, just a bit embarrassing at low speeds in a car park or something like that :(

• Like 1

Flywheel and clutch fitted today, as expected it's noisier and a heavier pedal than standard but at least it'll cope with any increase in power I add.

New top boost pipe, 51mm 45 degree from ASH. Ordered yesterday morning, dispatched in the afternoon and arrived this morning, can't get better service than that! SFS hoses should arrive next week.

ududenuz.jpg

• Like 1

At the time I wanted money fast for a turbo and fmic so the Allard pipe was sold along with my xenons, rarb and a spare set of 312's. The Allard pipe group buy turned into a bit of a nitemare leaving me out of pocket and nobody wanting to buy them due to the price. The 51mm pipe gives a bit more clearance in the engine bay compared to the 57mm Allard.

• Like 1