Kenny's VRS

Kenny130pd

I used to work at ikea, the meatballs are awesome, although i dont know how theyget away with calling them meat...knowing what goes in them haha!

Cant be any less actual meat content than the tesco value ones in a can. Anyway, think we're straying a bit off topic here, better quit the chit-chat before we get in trouble. (If GM reads this, not meant as a dig, meant as a laugh.) :rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice car Kenny! Good mods, well executed!

Loving the knuckles sticker :)

Looking forward to seeing the wheels. :yes:

Surprised no one seems to have picked up on the

chrome heater controls. Nice touch!

Nice car Kenny! Good mods, well executed!

Loving the knuckles sticker :)

Looking forward to seeing the wheels. :yes:

Surprised no one seems to have picked up on the

chrome heater controls. Nice touch!

I thought about a group buy for the knuckles sticker but not sure if there would be much interest? The heater controls are so cheap everyone should have them!

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/FABIA/Fabia-I-air-vent-CHROME-buttons-COMPLETE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fitted the AP coilovers at the weekend and what an improvement over the JOM's! Sailed through the MOT today with only an advisory for the Momo steering wheel not having an air bag :thumbup: To those who asked what I would be doing with my JOM's they are going in the bin as they're shot.

Looking good, one of my favourite ones on here! It seems the JOM's are definitely a case of YPFWYG! I'm glad I avoided them.

Joe

Cheers Joe, even being able to use standard length drop links with the AP's is a bonus!

Looking goody kenny.

I do believe those comps are now in my kitchen....

Unfortunately they're in need of some tlc, that's why I sold them cheap. I'll have the Rotiforms on in a couple of months.

• Like 1

Unfortunately they're in need of some tlc, that's why I sold them cheap. I'll have the Rotiforms on in a couple of months.

I was surprised how good they are to be honest. They will be in for a refurb soon.

Good to know you rate the AP's as I've just bought some.

Keep the updates coming

• 3 weeks later...