Kenny's VRS

Kenny130pd

Doesn't look up to much, but this is probably the best place in Edinburgh for wheel alignment. Front wheels were toeing out and scrubbing the insides of the front tyres, 20 minutes work and all within spec again.

1384139_670118889672875_1320112938_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't look up to much, but this is probably the best place in Edinburgh for wheel alignment. Front wheels were toeing out and scrubbing the insides of the front tyres, 20 minutes work and all within spec again.

1384139_670118889672875_1320112938_n.jpg

Bought my car from Sighthill and told them i was wanting the 4 wheels aligned before i bought it and they had taken it there and all the figures on the sheet are almost perfect.

In a bit of a quandary now with the Fabia, had it over four and a half years and it's fast approaching 100k miles. Could do with a respray and a clutch and turbo probably wouldn't go wrong, that then means the money needed would mean I keep it another few years or I cut my losses and get something else.

• 2 weeks later...