How your yeti was born

Yetigreenline2

Thanks for the clip; there's another shorter version floating about with one or two different parts of the assembly being undertake from memory. What gets me is how they know that all those spot welds took properly; some spark others smoke and the odd one or two do very little and when do they replace the tips; possible source of the odd creak on some cars me thinks :wonder:

TP

I've just watched it. What an awful video. 25 minutes and there are tons of gaps!!! How do the doors meet the car, when do the seats go in, the drivetrain go in, the nose headlight section come on, the wheels get put on? Yet ages and ages of footage of cars standing doing nothing... Dearie me what a waste of 25 minutes of my life.

At least the dash that went in at 20:07 was of a RHD car! And the door seal machine was great.

I want my 25 minutes back.

Agreed, it woul dhave been nice to see the whole production process from start to finish. I too was hoping to see the interior being fitted.

Shame you cannot track a particluar vehicle through the factory.

I've just watched it. What an awful video. 25 minutes and there are tons of gaps!!! How do the doors meet the car, when do the seats go in, the drivetrain go in, the nose headlight section come on, the wheels get put on? Yet ages and ages of footage of cars standing doing nothing... Dearie me what a waste of 25 minutes of my life.

At least the dash that went in at 20:07 was of a RHD car! And the door seal machine was great.

I want my 25 minutes back.

Not bothered about my 25 minutes back as I fell asleep about three times!.