Interesting looking Fabia concept

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Everyone of them shouts 'loser' and 'chav' at full volume.

I like collecting these not only from the illustrative/artistic point of view but because they showcase some very interesting solutions. As a whole no there is not a specific concept that really wins me but there are some nice touches as some have already stated (widened body, arches, exhausts) that would make the Fabia a mean looking machine. Here is another case study:

skodafabiabyhesoyam25d4.jpg

The only problem I find in the vRS is they didn't lower it enough compared to a normal Fabia, 15mm just doesn't do it. If it came lowered by 40mm more from factory, not only would it have filled the arches nicely but it would have also improved the handling, which is needed in the speeds it usually takes corners. Other than than, the front looks awesome, I love the different grill, bumper and spoiler compared to all other fabias and the air diffuser in the back is very sexy. I think I would have also liked more puffed out arches but I can certainly live without it. Overall, I think when I decide to lower it, it will have matched my ideal look at a great extent.

I certainly don't think the Monte is any better looking, quite the contrary. It's a color game which gives a sportier illusion but only at first glance due to the dark tones. When you look at it again you realise it's just a painted Fabia, no different parts actually, no different spoiler or grill. I would never exchange the vRS front look for the Monte's just because they painted black all the chrome. The black pack on a vRS however, is another thing. Not to mention the black arches of the Monte which give a pseudo-SUV look, totally in the wrong direction imho.

• 1 month later...

Roomster?

422768_307554929307221_100001581482507_840789_1831690604_n.jpg

It's the newer bigger version of the Roomster.....way to big as based on bigger wheelbase without useing the same front end as the Fabia. Still think the best looking Roomster is the current FL Scout!!!

I like collecting these not only from the illustrative/artistic point of view but because they showcase some very interesting solutions. As a whole no there is not a specific concept that really wins me but there are some nice touches as some have already stated (widened body, arches, exhausts) that would make the Fabia a mean looking machine. Here is another case study:

skodafabiabyhesoyam25d4.jpg

This just looks like its hubs have broken and its collapsed onto its wheels. Sorry but I don't like the dropped onto the floor with lots of camber look.

IMHO best looking vRS possible - estate, black pack, widen the arches a bit more than normal, monte arch & sill details, drop it 30mm more than normal, 17" Golf Edition 35 sytle alloys and Boca sytle central exhaust. Job done.

Edited by Ross Chapman