My 2.0 TSI VRS - Sh@rk Stage 2

D@z

And another mod that I had lying around and finally got fitted, THS Engine mounts:

cant really take a very exciting pic of them, as they look OEM!

Mounts_zpsd6e5a309.jpg

Car was in and serviced today, thats its second service already! they told me one of my rear tyres was a bit worn, which I already knew, got my Summer rims ready to go on now, so a quick alignment and thats me good to go.

very very little, I would say it will be none when they are broken in, no more than my Dogbone mount insert. Noise from the engine has increased, sounds a little more grunty!

Really like this, personally I prefer it on the standard alloys,

Are these ok running stage 2 on the standard clutch?

Thanks

Rich

Depends on the map and how you drive it! Sharks map is pretty strong. So it would slip if I go wot in the high gears from low revs. Shouldnt be doing that anyway! I plan to replace clutch anyway when I eventually get to stage 3/K04

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

finally got round to fitting my Columbus I have had sitting a few months, all went in very easy, works well, I noticed the improved sound quality, like the Hard drive feature also!

20130506_123155_zpsa0551f6b.jpg

• Like 1

looks good Darren - very pleased I put one in mine, great piece of kit and a no-brainer really, if you change your mind/sell the car you'll get your money back no worries.

:)

Yeah I was going to sell my Bolero, but ive decided I will keep it then sell the Columbus on when it comes time to change the VRS..

Also switched my 'D' Diverter valve to a 'G' last week with some help from my mate, got to say the car definitely runs better on it!

I hope so Steve, will find out in the morning, they are down at the tyre place getting shod atm! set of H&R springs next methinks for a little more drop.....

well, got them on this morning! got to say Im very happy with them, fill the arches really nice and are lighter than OEM, they clear the brakes without spacers too which is nice! only thing Im not 100% on is the chrome bit around the centre cap, but I have a plan for that B)

20130517_103804_zps3a9c75ed.jpg

• Like 3

Slightly off topic, but that is an AWESOME garage you've got in the background of some shots. Kind of place I'd happily be buried in the pit of if it has one. HEAVEN is an ideal workshop