Maidstone Meet Mar 2012

lfc958

with the worst tasting icing ive ever eaten! :D

It's all right, when you get to Simon's age, all food tastes the same........

Hahaha that's brilliant! I thought the last meet didn't happen coz of the snow?

What snow????

It was a cake, but not as we know it Captain! :o

I don't remember my car eating any of it Mr Lok?? :wonder:

LOL - I meant to write "Simon's", but wrote "Beryl's" - I'm easy to confuse :giggle:

J

It's all right, when you get to Simon's age, all food tastes the same........

.....and looks the same too, after the blender's been at it for 2 mins ;)

As long as i'm not working, i'll be there:)

Cool, the table's normally booked under the name of Collins. We all normally wear bright green cowboy hats so that it looks like a wall of green when we're seated. Completely optional but you might feel more 'integrated' wearing yours?

• Like 1

Cool, the table's normally booked under the name of Collins. We all normally wear bright green cowboy hats so that it looks like a wall of green when we're seated. Completely optional but you might feel more 'integrated' wearing yours?

If you really want to feel part of the group don't forget the Dolly Parton strap on chest piece, when I say group I mean we only wear the false titties and hats to humour Beryl and Chicken, as they always insist on wearing theirs and to be honest the rest of the group can't cope with their sulking all night if no one else partakes. So in short, its best just to go along with it and wear the stetson and tits. They can just about cope if you don't wear the frilly undergarments, so don't bother with the cross dressing for now :thumbup::)

• Like 1