Wenger must go.................

Auric Goldfinger

Arsenal, utter rubbish, well played the Black Cats

Sadly, I couldn't agree more

They gave absolutely nothing today - so many mediocre players at best

Bringing Rosicky on when you need to get something out of a game smacks of desperation

If they spend in the next transfer window they'll be destined to spending time scrabbling for mid-table, let alone Champions League places

I am now getting very despondent :'(

Another year without a trophy. i totally dispair, they are not even competative anymore.

There are many questions to be answered and i wish i knew the answers. Why do so many Arsenal players get injured, why can't they keep the stars, why do we not know how to defend, why, why, why?

Obviously there is a lot we don't know, but something is wrong at the Emirates that is hampering the side. Buying in the transfer window, i only hope that if they do it wont be like that seen at the end of last summer which smacked of panic buying!

The Wenger witch hunt is gathering momentum. The trouble is, the club is rotten to the core. I have a feeling they will 'do a Rangers' before long.

I don't think that's the case.

Actually IMHO they seem to only spend what they've got and the problem comes from selling players as soon as they get good to make money and pay for things.

This of course means that they are always selling their good players, so never getting anywhere.