Opinions Please

Jane_i10

Race blue interior   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the blue inserts on the interior?

• Yes
    • No

Its really in your face isnt it?

I didt think it would look like that

Well im not sure what colour to go for now, i dont like the silver and keeping in mind my alloys are white, so i cant really throw anymore colours in there, going to have to be black i think

If im going to paint them in going to paint all the bits of trim, i like the carbon fibre idea or piano black

I didt want to go a dark colour with the car already having a black dash and roof lining ect but that does look tacky

You mean paint the vents gloss black? This is will be massive ball ache, well id say so anyways.

Just the thins or the whole surround?

One problem with this kinda stuff..is knowing when to stop!

I like to make subtle changes (says the person with white alloys lol) but i dont want to go OTT, like i think (on the picture i posted) the vRS badge on the ash tray and the paint on the vRS badge on the steering wheel is too much

Looks a lot like the Fiat or Alfa Romeo styling - they have exposed metal work that's coloured and it works for them. I think the centre console is a bit too much but don't mind the rest. There's a thread on here somewhere - think it's Nick P's that has carbon fibre trim inserts or piano black, can't remember which.