Interior Photos,

frigiliana

Get ye down to the nearest Skoda dealer and have a look for yourself in the flesh!! If you insist in doing it on-line then do a search for interiors, onyx, gobi, wood trim etc on this Forum and you will have a plethora of photos to peruse.

Thanks , have been to my local Skoda dealer but they are a combined Audi, Volkswagen,Skoda franchise and only had one Yeti too look at top of the range Experience out of my league , the one i will most likely go for will be the Ambition in white similar i think to the SE trim in the UK , i wanted to see the difference between the white trim and the Grey/silver

Thanks for the tips Plumbers looks like the trim i would go for , is that a white fascia round the dash ?

is that a white fascia round the dash ?

Hi,

no the 'quartz' is a fairly bright silver; just the light reflection I think making it look almost white. The Experience cosmic trim has a brushed aluminium effect and the base Active model a much darker graphite trim panel. Other option is the wood effect.

Regards,

TP

Thanks , in the brochure it mentions the door panels come in four different colour designs but it doesn't say what they are or i just can't find it in the brochure

Unfortunately here in the UK were very limited to our trim choices with our equivalent of the Active just having one onyx coloured option, the Ambition with the onyx silver as above or onyx blue (silver detailing in seat and door panels replaced by a dark blue material) and either Onyx leather or Gobi leather with corresponding door panels for the Experience.

Only exception to this has been a few SE Plus (Family Edition) that have been delivered with silver grey door cards and lower dash/centre console, more in error than by design.

TP

• 2 weeks later...

Personally speaking (dont wish to offend, purely my taste) the wood interior in the Yeti is awful, some of the worst reproduction wood effect ive ever seen.

Ive got plastic wood in my car at the moment and thats bad enough but the Yetis is 100 times worse.

That being said, i tend to be a minimalist.

Personally speaking (dont wish to offend, purely my taste) the wood interior in the Yeti is awful, some of the worst reproduction wood effect ive ever seen.

Ive got plastic wood in my car at the moment and thats bad enough but the Yetis is 100 times worse.

That being said, i tend to be a minimalist.

The silver looks awful with Gobi, the 'wood' blends in much better

• 1 year later...

Has anyone any idea how much a replacement "brushed aluminium" dash insert would cost? The long piece that goes along the top of the glove-box, down around the centre console and ends at the left hand side of the steering column cover.

I ask because I innocently hung a complimentary air freshener, from my local hand carwash, from the extreme left hand heater vent which was resting against said dash insert and when the wife moved it today I've discovered that it has somehow reacted with and damaged the "brushed aluminium" coating and created a proper eye-sore which then only got worse when I gave it a gentle rub with a damp cloth :sweat:

It's obviously beyond repair and I just wondered how gutted I'm going to be when I phone the local dealer to order one.

Also, does anyone, yes this probably mean you TP, know how to get the old one off to fit the new one?

They are very easy to remove.

I have a spare, as I fitted the wooden effect one to my vehicle if you wish to buy it.

You are talking about the standard one fitted to the likes of an Elegance I take it.