? KODA FABIA S2000 on Top Gear this Sunday

Kie

ŠKODA is set to star in this Sunday’s Top Gear, due to be broadcast at 9pm on BBC2 (26 February). The programme features a thrilling race between Swiss ‘jet man’ Yves Rossy and our Fabia S2000, driven by Finnish rally driver Toni Gardemeister with presenter Richard Hammond in the passenger seat.

Rossy is famous all over the world for his airborne stunts using powerful jets strapped to his back. This Sunday you can watch him race our rally car over a set course. Rossy has to be airlifted by helicopter, giving the Fabia the chance to build an early lead, before he blasts off at break-neck speed. Gardemeister, meanwhile, who competed for ŠKODA in the World Rally Championship from 2002 to 2004, leaves Hammond speechless as he pushes the Fabia to its limit.

The race was filmed originally for Top Gear’s ‘At The Movies’ DVD, which was released just before Christmas last year, but the show’s producers have decided to broadcast it as well to make the most of the amazing scenes.

Find out who wins this Sunday at 9pm on BBC2

Tv booked I'm looking forward to it!, as I do every Sunday JC is GOD!

JC is not a real person is he? I think he must be some kind of Allan Partridge/Ally G (total ****) type character created by sasha baron cohen or steve Coogan.

They've tested a Mk1 Fabia, a Roomster and a Yeti. Why can't they test a Mk2 vRS or a Octy?

In saying that I enjoyed tonight's feature on the S2000.

Edit: I've just seen which section this is posted it, so forget that first comment.

Edited by Jim H