Our first L+K Superb

Tech1e

Just carrying out our first PDi on an L+K.

Very nice indeed, pics don't do it justice the paint is stunning and even the brown leather really works. Its actually a lot darker than a lot of the promo pics made it look I think at first glance it looks two tone black.

2b8a3166.jpg

f2a2a37a.jpg

Could get used to this.

Wow. That really is a looker!

I have mine in the exact same paint scheduled for production in week 19. With DSG and 4x4.

These pictures, and your words about the interior, makes me wish the day was here. Have been a little worried about brown steering wheel etc :)

Thanks for sharing. Do post more pics if you have them! :)

I'm in tomorrow morning so I'll see if I can get some more photos. Only thing I was a little dissapointed about were the standard floor mats, I thought the L+K ought to have something on them, does come with the rear foot rests like the old Edition 100s though :)

Arse fans on the seats are a nice touch and should keep ya fresh..lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've had mine a month or so & love it. Not sure how useful foot rests are & I' ve wondered about after market mats. DSG brilliant & can feel haldex (4x4) work at greasy junctions.

I also agree about the brown leather, SWMBO refused black - thought quality too poor.