Brimma for Mod, Yes, Seriously..

B33fy

Why not? just hear me out. I know this was bandied about jokingly last year I believe. I do think there is some mileage in it. This is a potentially ideal, "Poacher turned Gamekeeper" scenario, who better to keep the members in order than our very pet troll Brimma aka Bryan.

Why, well...

Bryan is clearly is passionate about the forum evidenced by his extensive input to the forum

He Is also passionate about the brand itself currently owning two specimens.

Bryan does have a considerable life experience and a valid balanced viewpoint on most aspects of which are posted here.

For what ever reason the contentious antagonistic posts crop up, be it boredom, entertainment, attention, status, etc, this would be channelled into a legitimate purposeful and responsible task.

and

The so called headaches that "call me dave" refered to recently will disappear over night.

Lastly, Bryan will obviously need to want to do this and will need to consider "realigning his compass" ever so slightly, as its not a million miles out, to ensure that the corporate "briskoda view is practised, upheld and nurtured by all those contributing to the forum though most importantly by himself.

• Like 4

Clearly I need to post a load more, with a fair percentage of posts designed to get a reaction and make more work for Colin & Co.

Then I can be a mod too. :rofl:

• Like 2

Can I be a mod too? If only to stop lols ridiculous mpg and labour fanboy posts everyday!

:D

• Like 2

Clearly I need to post a load more, with a fair percentage of posts designed to get a reaction and make more work for Colin & Co.

You're banned :)

Sorry, just practicing :)

but if he was busy moderating he wouldn't have so much time to troll post :angel:

That's two gone already.......I'm really getting into the swing of this :)

• Like 2

When reading your contributions I do often think that you would make a good mod Richard, and if you wanted to pursue that I would be behind you and support you 100%. In relation to Bryan I do also think he has the potential, though only he can realise this. IMO I believe the time is now right for Bryan to contribute differently to this forum as the needle is stuck and its the same old tune. Furthermore Bryan now also stands out in isolation as quite a few of the usual suspects have moved on, and Bryan needs to think about doing the same.

I might not be so lucky... :happy:

Apologetic whistleblowers might just get a second chance to redeem themselves - you're currently on a yellow card

• Like 1

When reading your contributions I do often think that you would make a good mod Richard, and if you wanted to pursue that I would be behind you and support you 100%. In relation to Bryan I do also think he has the potential, though only he can realise this. IMO I believe the time is now right for Bryan to contribute differently to this forum as the needle is stuck and its the same old tune. Furthermore Bryan now also stands out in isolation as quite a few of the usual suspects have moved on, and Bryan needs to think about doing the same.

Are we talking old 78s here, or the more modern 12" 33rpm long playing vinyl discs :(

Oh I'm going to take the huff and set up a model specific forum :rofl:

I've already registered club-yeti co uk

Just in case... :giggle:

When reading your contributions I do often think that you would make a good mod Richard, and if you wanted to pursue that I would be behind you and support you 100%.

1 down, thousands to go. Thanks B33fy. :)

Does this mean all the posts will have to be black with gold trimming and start with the words "Hail To Brimma!" ?? ;)

• Like 1