Clap's Fabia vRS

JackClap

• 2 weeks later...

Got it tinted yesterday.

DSC_0179_zps9b4c95ac.jpg

Finally got round to fitting the polo aero wiper. Looks much better imo.

DSC_0183_zpseeb7ad1a.jpg

Catch can and PD160 intake fitted.

DSC_0191_zpscbd7ca59.jpg

Bought new top mounts and bearings ready for when I lower it. Also ordered some KW V1's which should be here this week.

DSC_0186_zpsba255cf6.jpg

Edited by JackClap

• 1 month later...

Just got my car back from having a piper exhaust fitted. Decat and 1 silencer. It sounds incredible! Perfect imo. Would definitley recommend getting one.

Will try and get some pics and vids of it. :D

• Like 2

Nice mate, i got a decat and 0 silencer waiting to go on mine from piper. What tip you go with?

You'll love the sound of it once you got it fitted! And I went for 2.5" twins, although now thinking I should of gone for either the 3" twins or the oval one.

Following you on instagram. :love:

Where did you get the coilovers from and how much?

Just followed you back!

I got them from Dpm Performance for £471.70 which is the cheapest I could find them and they were also really helpful. :thumbup:

http://www.dpmperfor...100-p-5822.htm

• Like 1

Love this thread! Gorgeous respray and alloys (not just because I have the same ones :p ), nice job :thumbup:

Thanks! its a shame it needed a respray but the paintwork was really letting the car down, looks just like it came out the showroom now :) And spiders always looks good on a fabia!

I have a black mk1 vrs and the rear windows are tinted, I am thinking of peeling them off. Looks abit like a van, dont you think?

Any updates?

I've always liked tints on a car, would never go any darker than factory tints though. I think the tinted wind deflectors help blend the front windows in, otherwise there's quite a contrast between front and back windows.

And no updates yet, although this gives a pretty big hint as to an update coming next week! :)

8222364492_0e44819c30_b.jpg

Looks smart. :thumbup:

Brembos on the front are great, I balanced them with uprated rear brakes too.

I found the front spacers did make it easier to get wheel wobble at around 70mph though, unless they were balanced very accurately with the spacer on.

Fitted some spacers to it today, 15mm on each side on the front, and 20mm on each side on the rear. Sits much better now and also allows me to fit brembos on the front.

Also gave it a quick clean and a wax.

8235684274_d439325a73_b.jpg

8235689654_f8139b4357_b.jpg

8235698974_54a0b7d4e9_b.jpg

A few pictures of the piper exhuast..

8235695416_1400fe7a0d_b.jpg

8234629897_d7ecb2ecdd_b.jpg

And a few other shots..

8234622299_fe07ebe783_b.jpg

8235691580_2dd155c8ba_b.jpg

8235687950_d5f349996f_b.jpg

My cousin who drives a golf mk5 gti wrapped in Matte kiwi green with a matte white roof and black alloys with a white trim said he saw you at one of our meets in Southampton.. I'll be there for the next meet on the 16th, didn't go tonight as the SWMBO said so ha ha. Look forward to seeing this next time :thumbup:

• Like 1

Cheers for the comments guys.

Looks smart. :thumbup:

Brembos on the front are great, I balanced them with uprated rear brakes too.

I found the front spacers did make it easier to get wheel wobble at around 70mph though, unless they were balanced very accurately with the spacer on.

Cant wait for the brembos, looking foward to the extra stopping power.

I didnt particularly want to go down the spacer route for this reason, but I bought the wheels before deciding I wanted brembos, Then to realise they dont fit without spacers.

Very clean looking motor, good work. I don't suppose you could provide me with the part nos for the rear Ibiza Cupra shorter bumpstops for the rear?

Thanks, and the part number is 6Q0 512 131 D.

My cousin who drives a golf mk5 gti wrapped in Matte kiwi green with a matte white roof and black alloys with a white trim said he saw you at one of our meets in Southampton.. I'll be there for the next meet on the 16th, didn't go tonight as the SWMBO said so ha ha. Look forward to seeing this next time :thumbup:

Yeah I went along to the meet tonight, First meet ive ever been to actually. Was good seeing all the cars and talking to people, although I didnt actually know anyone there. I hope to start going to all of the meets as its the most local meet to me. Dont think I can make the one on the 16th though but will be there at the one after that :)

A few pics form the meet..

8239970210_637f378d61_b.jpg

8238903655_a3a07be040_b.jpg

8238905201_e891a3ec78_b.jpg

8238906349_b0c922039b_b.jpg

the audio in his golf was nuts!

• Like 1