East/West Mids Dyno meet - proposed SP Tuning, Hinckley

j0hn

I am yet to contact SP for a confirmed date, pending interest here. They offer a discount for parties of 6 or more cars (max 12) at their workshop in Hinckley, Leics.

The price for 3 runs drops from £36 inc VAT to £30 inc VAT based on a minimum of 6 cars.

They use a 2WD Dyno Dynamics RR measuring up to 1200bhp.

I don't have a date in mind at present, but plan to get my car on a dyno ASAP. There is a West Mids meet planned for the 14th April, speculatively would either side of this suit anybody planning on attending that meet?

Add your names/expressions of interest/unsuitable dates below. If you want to use P Torque, CC Tuning, or whoever, please feel free to start a new thread.

1) j0hn

2) Johnny5ive

3)

4)

5)

6)

etc.....

• Like 1

Any takers? I'd rather wait and meet up with a few of youse lot but if there is no interest towards the end of the week I am going to try and get mine booked in for the weekend.

Thanks Zmithy, although there are no other takers as nobody else seems prepared to try something new and with the Shark RR day now announced, seems like this will be a bit pointless now so I'm going to book myself in at SP and go down anyway.

• 8 months later...

Sure have. T.Spark now owns it.

Now I'm running a 'tweaked' Roomster B)

Mods in my sig

You have only owned the car for '5 minutes' and it's morphed into something completely different!

Not a criticism, looks like an interesting project _- I am always interested in the difference in ride and handling when the suspension is changed.

John

It's normally £30 + VAT (£36) on an individual basis, this drops to £25 + VAT (£30) for 6 - 12 vehicles.

To be fair, I haven't asked Zmithy or Decender if they are still in, they last posted in this thread in April so it's possible they may no longer be interested.

It's normally £30 + VAT (£36) on an individual basis, this drops to £25 + VAT (£30) for 6 - 12 vehicles.

To be fair, I haven't asked Zmithy or Decender if they are still in, they last posted in this thread in April so it's possible they may no longer be interested.

Hope fully, they will reply one way or another?

I'll drop them both a message, but for the sake of £6 if you and J5 want a trip down there one day, I'm sure I can arrange it before Christmas.

I would be happy to go there - shall we set a date?

Happy xmas,

John

Edited by john_y