East/West Mids Dyno meet - proposed SP Tuning, Hinckley

j0hn

Im still up for this u guys. Any weekend in the new year is good for me at the mo.

Also dyno wise there is always CC Tuning in Burton. He does loads of Vag stuff and is always happy to do group days at a discount. I'd be happy to pop and see him and get some details if anyones interested.

Let me know.

What dyno does CC tuning have? I'm keen to go somewhere with a Dyno Dynamics set up as they gave consistent results across 5 yrs or so with my fabia.

Hi, I have looked at their website and it says they have a Rotronics Chassis Dyno - I would be happy to go there also,

John

Edited by john_y

Had a response from SP, Jamie will accommodate the 4 of us. John Y and Decender, what cars do you have and what's your availability like? I am planning some work on my car so don't want to run it until probably the 2nd week in Jan.

• Like 1

Had a response from SP, Jamie will accommodate the 4 of us. John Y and Decender, what cars do you have and what's your availability like? I am planning some work on my car so don't want to run it until probably the 2nd week in Jan.

Hi, like you having some work starting 03rd Jan so should be ok 10th jan onwards - most thurs/ fri available and saturday

Bloody long way!

Behave. Back in Feb 2005 I went to a club (VVOC) RR day at Padiham, Burnley. I set off from Dorchester in Dorset. Then in November the same year I went to one at Dastek in Fife,again setting off from Dorchester. Went via Bicester to pick up a mate who came along too. All in all 2005 was my year of madness. :rofl:

Behave. Back in Feb 2005 I went to a club (VVOC) RR day at Padiham, Burnley. I set off from Dorchester in Dorset. Then in November the same year I went to one at Dastek in Fife,again setting off from Dorchester. Went via Bicester to pick up a mate who came along too. All in all 2005 was my year of madness. :rofl:

I visitid JKM when I lived in Charlton Down but never got to Scotland.

John