Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

As part of the OEM+ theme I enjoy doing on my cars, and based on previous work this fella has done for me, I've had some of the perforated leather contact surfaces in the vRS trimmed in Black Alcantara with Black stitching.

First to be fitted is my gear knob and gaiter. Fitted along with a new vRS insert it's come out really well.

I have had the steering wheel done as well, ever so slightly thicker and again in Black Alcantara with Black stitching. I'll get some pics of that up when it's fitted.

Next up is the removal of the hand brake sleeve as that stands out now!!!

Anyway....some pics of my knob!!!! :angel:

IMG_7734_zps19feaa59.jpg

IMG_7733_zpsa28c9aeb.jpg

Now that is lovely! attention to detail! Love it! 

As part of the OEM+ theme I enjoy doing on my cars, and based on previous work this fella has done for me, I've had some of the perforated leather contact surfaces in the vRS trimmed in Black Alcantara with Black stitching.

First to be fitted is my gear knob and gaiter. Fitted along with a new vRS insert it's come out really well.

I have had the steering wheel done as well, ever so slightly thicker and again in Black Alcantara with Black stitching. I'll get some pics of that up when it's fitted.

Next up is the removal of the hand brake sleeve as that stands out now!!!

Anyway....some pics of my knob!!!! :angel:

I wan't! How much did you pay for the new insert and where from pal!?

Cheers

Looking good!

Here is a better photo of the seats (the black dots are from my broken phone camera not on the seats) :)

13648329344_47822f01a7_o.jpg

what seats are these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk