Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Had a tickle of my SMD bulb fetish today, replaced the interior bulbs and the number plate bulbs also.

Looks loads better and much, much brighter inside.

IMG_7746_zpsd4e0316e.jpg

IMG_7747_zps0aac3f40.jpg

IMG_7751_zps53929895.jpg

Need to start getting some decent pictures taken at a decent location soon.

Also gave the car a good clean today and a couple of coats of Wet Glaze 2.0, really helped with the depth of shine even on solid yellow

• Like 2

Had a tickle of my SMD bulb fetish today, replaced the interior bulbs and the number plate bulbs also.

Looks loads better and much, much brighter inside.

IMG_7746_zpsd4e0316e.jpg

IMG_7747_zps0aac3f40.jpg

IMG_7751_zps53929895.jpg

Need to start getting some decent pictures taken at a decent location soon.

Also gave the car a good clean today and a couple of coats of Wet Glaze 2.0, really helped with the depth of shine even on solid yellow

Looks great! where did you get these bulbs from?? want to the same to mine!

• Like 1

Looks great! where did you get these bulbs from?? want to the same to mine!

They were sourced via eBay. The number plate bulbs are 36mm Festoon size with 3 SMD's, the main bulb in the interior light is a 42mm Festoon with 8 SMD's and the outer bulbs of the interior light are normal wedge 501 bulbs with 5 x SMD's

Had them quite some time so cant find the item numbers but they were all canbus friendly ones.

They were sourced via eBay. The number plate bulbs are 36mm Festoon size with 3 SMD's, the main bulb in the interior light is a 42mm Festoon with 8 SMD's and the outer bulbs of the interior light are normal wedge 501 bulbs with 5 x SMD's

Had them quite some time so cant find the item numbers but they were all canbus friendly ones.

aaah great thanks, will have it ordered soon! Do you know if the amount of SMD's increases/decreases the brightness??