Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Took the vRS for a drive this afternoon, ended up taking a couple of pics, under threatening skies!!

IMG_7755_zps6a1230cb.jpg

Just had to find a field full of gay flowers to match your gay car colour didn't you!!!! :giggle: 

Looks mint B)

Have you ever parked it by a early yellow Skoda to compare shades of gayness? :sun:  

De chroming the grille (black/plastidip) transforms the look. I can recommend doing that, it does mean up the front. As well as LCR. You already got anthracite on alloys ( I personally prefer the Spiders but same diff)

Do that simple and cheap mods then all the little bitch sprint haters can talk to the hand :rofl:

Since when can an object like a car be gay though? Is my wifes razor a lezzer for the promixity it tends to have to her v.... :rofl:

• Like 1

Since when can an object like a car be gay though? Is my wifes razor a lezzer for the promixity it tends to have to her v.... :rofl:

:nerd: Showing your age! Get with the kids...........

Gay does not necessarily mean the same gay as you are.... :makeup:  :finger:  :moon:

:giggle:

IMG_7731_zps8f3d3786.jpg

IMG_7729_zps0e308add.jpg

IMG_7722_zpscc9e05dd.jpg

Some pics of the results from the last few weeks of late nights and hard work! New suspension, brakes, deep clean underneath, major service and wheel refurb all round. Some serious detailing of the paintwork is the next job. Getting there slowly

really liking this, well clean! fellow yellow owner! what suspension you got on it now?

really liking this, well clean! fellow yellow owner! what suspension you got on it now?

Cheers Matt, it's got Bilstein B8's, Eibach springs, PSB Poly console bushes, new top mounts & bearings and Jabba rarb. Rides lovely and looks low enough for me!

• Like 1