Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Get that top box colour coded the same as the car or even better... same as the rims. :happy::happy::happy:

Shhh, that's already the plan hehe

• Like 1

LOL yeh out of interest how much would an air lift kit be and fitting as well.?? just a rough price not exact.

Depending on the management system you'd want. . + fitting. Around 2.5k

• Like 1

LOL yeh out of interest how much would an air lift kit be and fitting as well.?? just a rough price not exact.

Probably looking at £2200 ish for the kit and £1000 for fitting give or take, just a rough idea tbh.

• Like 1

Not long been driving, so I don't know much about cars, but I'm pretty handy with a spanner if I know roughly what I'm doing! Managed to change the thermostat housing, temp sensor and rocker cover gasket tonight - that should hopefully get rid of that pesky engine management light! Got a couple more bits to do - few polo rear wiper, sort out the rear washer jet, fit new badges as mine are looking pretty tatty.

Took a couple of photos of the car for no real reason. And yeah, this ain't a bad place to live ;)

post-110267-0-65097500-1400276757_thumb.jpg

post-110267-0-13080600-1400276791_thumb.jpg

post-110267-0-17516100-1400276809_thumb.jpg

• Like 1