Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

How do you get on with that rear camber is it just for shows or a daily I'd imagine it chewing up the inside of the tyre

The rear camber won't be a major problem as your right, this isn't my daily anymore, this is

1239830_443664582418715_2140287688_n.jpg

My little beast with my mates monte estate at work :)

2015-04-27%2007.40.32_zps8mctxgx5.jpg

Did we drive past one another earlier on Blackpool Road?

Just before Plungington

JRJG

I think so mate, was you in the clean blue vrs se?

That's the one

I've been looking out for you for ages, a maroon Fabia with some fancy wheels on.

If you thought it was clean then you'd like it when I have just washed and waxed it ;)

JRJG

That's the one

I've been looking out for you for ages, a maroon Fabia with some fancy wheels on.

If you thought it was clean then you'd like it when I have just washed and waxed it ;)

JRJG

Haha thought it was you mate, I've been keeping my eye out for you for ages aswell haha, compared to mine yours is extremely clean my needs a proper polish haha. Il give yiu a wave if I spot you again mate

Haha thought it was you mate, I've been keeping my eye out for you for ages aswell haha, compared to mine yours is extremely clean my needs a proper polish haha. Il give yiu a wave if I spot you again mate

I'll keep waving / flashing / honking at you too if I see you.

Take care

JRJG

• Like 1

Gave her a nice clean today before she goes in storage for a bit ! b6c72973801ead1205d46c11f6a6867d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes me miss my mk1 even more now :-(

• Like 1