Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Purchased these mudflaps and a red brake caliper painting kit. Hope to get it done this week. Gonna get the cupra splitter and possibly a VRS rear spoiler at some stage soon. 

IMG_20150521_142415600_zpsc4cexnut.jpg

^ They look good, Jimbob :)

Yes, nice to see something a little different :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I'm very pleased with them. Best bit is they're only £14 from my local car accessory shop for the full set of four. 

• Like 2

Sorry for all the small updates but I finished putting the mudflaps on and I think they look great. Had to use 25mm nylon spacers on the screws on the back ones but they're on well and solid. Just need a VRS Spoiler and a slot cut in the bumper for an exhaust tip and that will be the back end complete.

IMG_20150526_150759073_HDR_zpse83f5g2y.j

IMG_20150526_171543592_HDR_zpsixqtyccg.j

• Like 4

What ground clearance do you have from the edge of mudflaps?

I think on the front it's 4 to 5 cm and on the back it's 10 or that. Would have liked them lower but I've left plenty of room if I lower the car 30mm

Do it ^^ :evil:

You've no idea how much I want to but I've 2 grand of insurance, tax, front brakes and possibly an exhaust. I intend to at some stage but I can't see it being for a day or two

• Like 1

You've no idea how much I want to but I've 2 grand of insurance, tax, front brakes and possibly an exhaust. I intend to at some stage but I can't see it being for a day or two

Ah I see, well in that case let me rephrase what I said; Do it, at a time that is convenient and affordable for you to do it :D

I think on the front it's 4 to 5 cm and on the back it's 10 or that. Would have liked them lower but I've left plenty of room if I lower the car 30mm

Lowering it with 3cm will get you with ~2cm on front and ~7cm on the back. It would be a bit tricky for me to climb a kerb or a steep ramp with the current specs, but with a lowered car, I think I might regret having the mudflaps. Loaded with passengers, it might get worse...

Ah I see, well in that case let me rephrase what I said; Do it, at a time that is convenient and affordable for you to do it :D

Yes yes thats it haha! 

Lowering it with 3cm will get you with ~2cm on front and ~7cm on the back. It would be a bit tricky for me to climb a kerb or a steep ramp with the current specs, but with a lowered car, I think I might regret having the mudflaps. Loaded with passengers, it might get worse...

30mm springs would be grand! Brave few of my mates have done it

• Like 1