Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to dry the condensation from my lower left spot light after driving through a flash flood and in the process of giving her a good polish!.

DSC_0097.jpg

Edited by RAPTURE

Been a while since I updated this. Fitted a VRS Spoiler, modified the bumper and fitted twin chrome tips, added and wired in front fog lights as mine did not come with these from the factory. Also fitted a new JVC bluetooth headunit. Really do like this little car, just turned on to 144,000 miles last night and still going very well. First clutch, first exhaust and the engines never been touched. Don't really get better than that! (She's the 1.2 12V engine).

These are some pictures from this summer:

IMG_20160722_203950666_zpsd0rawvl0.jpg

IMG_20160731_183259522_HDR_zpspuekez5h.j

IMG_20160829_163918797_HDR_zpsy2skkjxf.j

IMG_20160904_184535045_HDR_zpszvwjirl2.j

• Like 2

Lovely looking car, I have the same model but mine is standard, love the wheels, what size are they and did you have to alter anything to fit them. I also noticed the exhaust has a twin tailpipe, is the just a fitting added on?