Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Lovely looking car, I have the same model but mine is standard, love the wheels, what size are they and did you have to alter anything to fit them. I also noticed the exhaust has a twin tailpipe, is the just a fitting added on?

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. They're AVA Phoenix 17' alloys and they fitted straight on no adapters or anything needed. Yes I just cut a slot in the bumper and added the tail piece to the original backbox. 

Thanks for replying, I will look into those then .

I know mine is only a standard 1.2 htp, but just fancy some alloys.

Holding back at the moment though as I put new tyres all round in March of this year, will wait until I have had more wear from them.

Martin

Been a while since I updated this. Fitted a VRS Spoiler, modified the bumper and fitted twin chrome tips, added and wired in front fog lights as mine did not come with these from the factory. Also fitted a new JVC bluetooth headunit. Really do like this little car, just turned on to 144,000 miles last night and still going very well. First clutch, first exhaust and the engines never been touched. Don't really get better than that! (She's the 1.2 12V engine).

These are some pictures from this summer:

IMG_20160722_203950666_zpsd0rawvl0.jpg

IMG_20160731_183259522_HDR_zpspuekez5h.j

IMG_20160829_163918797_HDR_zpsy2skkjxf.j

IMG_20160904_184535045_HDR_zpszvwjirl2.j

what mudflaps are those mate? where they easy to fit? look great

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Gave her a service today and have hopefully fixed my boost pipe problems

IMG_20170107_150608769_HDR_zpsd9wvk5s5.j

Ive noticed you've had boost pipe issues before. What boost pipes you using and where was it popping off?

Fingers crossed it's sorted.

Ive noticed you've had boost pipe issues before. What boost pipes you using and where was it popping off?

Fingers crossed it's sorted.

Ah yeah it's the bane of my life right now haha. I have the airtec kit and i think when I got it installed the jubilee clips weren't done up enough. It was fine on the road and for 90% of a track day but then it blew off the pipe, which goes from the bottom of the Intercooler to the turbo, and dragged along the floor and damaged the bead. I put it all back together and was fine on the road again but then on the next track day it blew off half way round and that was it for the whole day. I've now repaired the pipe work and replaced the jubilees for stronger ones so fingers crossed it will be all good

Used a metric ton of hairspray on the connectors too :P

Failing this I'll have to get a darkside hard pipe kit... Or just sell the car :P

Edited by andsoutham

Ah yeah it's the bane of my life right now haha. I have the airtec kit and i think when I got it installed the jubilee clips weren't done up enough. It was fine on the road and for 90% of a track day but then it blew off the pipe, which goes from the bottom of the Intercooler to the turbo, and dragged along the floor and damaged the bead. I put it all back together and was fine on the road again but then on the next track day it blew off half way round and that was it for the whole day. I've now repaired the pipe work and replaced the jubilees for stronger ones so fingers crossed it will be all good

Used a metric ton of hairspray on the connectors too :P

Failing this I'll have to get a darkside hard pipe kit... Or just sell the car :P

Hairspray and mikalor clamps should be fine. I'd probably avoid the Darkside kit. Mines poorly made and doesn't fit that well. Mine will probably be up for sale at the start of summer lol.

Hairspray and mikalor clamps should be fine. I'd probably avoid the Darkside kit. Mines poorly made and doesn't fit that well. Mine will probably be up for sale at the start of summer lol.

The car or the hardpipes?

Not a very big update! Finally got window tints and fitted a Valvoline sunstrip. I also have gotten the two bits between the front and back windows wrapped black! Really helps the car!

IMG_20170111_142933793_HDR_zpsx7st6rlb.j

IMG_20170111_143035802_HDR_zpsodryg317.j

Edited by Jimbob135
  • Like 2

Took this one last week after I fitted the new front spoiler , fitted coilovers and the wheels

a couple of days before xmas .

Next job is to tint the windows ( myself )

post-151022-0-16226500-1484265914_thumb.jpg

puddy :)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

A pic of my recently acquired red vrs after I sold my black one to my son . 

It was already remapped and lowered and the tints done. I have fettled it a bit . Put the bbs reps off the black vrs on it and changed the arb bushes. I also fitted the heko wind deflector s and my private  plate .Cheers puddy.

20170615_170853.jpg

20170615_170924.jpg

Edited by puddy
  • Like 2

Here's my PD 100 estate. Now sporting Eibach 'Pro Kit' springs and Bilstein B4s (Along with Meyle top mounts, drop links and uprated console bushes) Also running H&R spacers (Thanks Andy!) Just need to find the cash for a new gearbox and a clutch/DMF, now! It never ends!!!!  

DSC_0447.thumb.JPG.682f6d5b14244b1f638bf5458e62316e.JPG

Edited by GeneralDogsbody
  • Like 1