Well I never!

Llanigraham

Doh!!

There are four residents at my signal box,

one drives a 207

one drives a Focus

one drives a Fiesta

and one drives a .............................................................??

And I didn't take the photo!!!

G, Not that I want to cast aspersions but I note the following:

1. It's your Signal Box

2. The Yeti is clearly parked in a position for best photogenic advantage

3. There doesn't appear to be any one in the Signal Box

4. You're the only one reporting it

I rest my case Your Honour ;)

Do you go under the name of Nigel Chadwick when you're taking photos at weekends? :giggle::rofl:

1. It's your Signal Box CORRECT

2. The Yeti is clearly parked in a position for best photogenic advantage THAT IS THE ONLY SAFE CAR PARKING SPACE!

3. There doesn't appear to be any one in the Signal Box BARRIERS ARE UP SO I'M PROBABLY SAT DOWN!!

4. You're the only one reporting it NOTED BELOW PHOTO: © Copyright Nigel Chadwick and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence

Do you go under the name of Nigel Chadwick when you're taking photos at weekends? :giggle::rofl:

NO!

CASE DISMISSED.

Now here's a thing ... the photo was taken by a 'Nigel Chadwick'. Clicking on his name underneath the photo reveals that he's a Geography teacher. Now by background, I'm a teacher (I currently work in a teacher training college, teaching teachers) and 30 odd years ago, at the beginning of my teaching career, I worked in the same school as a Geography teacher called ... Nigel Chadwick. Could it be??? And wouldn't that be a small world? There's a link from the website where the photo appears that allows me to send a message to this Mr. Chadwick, which I've done. Watch this space ...

Good photo - choose the right day and come past the Newbridge signal box just outside Pickering on the North Yorks Moors railway and you will see my Yeti parked outside as well.

1. It's your Signal Box

2. The Yeti is clearly parked in a position for best photogenic advantage

3. There doesn't appear to be any one in the Signal Box Middle window right side I think I can just see Graham WORKING :giggle:

4. You're the only one reporting it

Looks like the yeti could do with a wash Graham :rofl: mine needs one as well but the dreaded hose ban starts before the weekend :S

I think the picture is not correct showing the Yeti to be too wide, possible due to camera lense. I have adjusted it here...

Edited by looby

Small world indeed! I've now had a reply to my e-mail enquiry, and the Nigel Chadwick who took the photo of your signal box and Yeti is indeed an ex-colleague of mine from some 30 years ago.

Small world indeed! I've now had a reply to my e-mail enquiry, and the Nigel Chadwick who took the photo of your signal box and Yeti is indeed an ex-colleague of mine from some 30 years ago.

This world is just too small!!!