CARBON SPOILER - POLL

More Carbon  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do i go for carbon??

• no
    • YES..... Rear Spoiler
    • YES..... Boot Handle
    • YES... YES... YES.....

Spoiler Black, yes. just not mad on the Carbon wrap for it..

What you could look at... get the rear diffuser and Carbon that and the front splitter,

if it aint already wrapped? just a thought ;-)

Edited by mac11irl

do the bit above the number plate if you want to contast it. it will look like you trying to look like your spoilers the wrong color coz you got it from the scrap yard and cannot afford to spray it. you will only see its (wrap) close up.

I say no, maybe 3 years ago when no one had done it.. but not now. yours is 1 of the finests, lowest miled octys on here. please dont ruin it with overkill!

• Like 1

i am in two minds with this lot i must admit... i think i want something on the rear to break up the red but o dont know

as it stands..... I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

I cant picture more like i could picture the roof and mirrors etc

big hmmmm ??????

Trouble is theres no way to try it without paying , and its triple figures so cant aford to rip it off.......... and i would rip it off if i didnt like it :(

up to this point i could picture everything ive actually done, even down to my little stickers :think:

I say yes to the spoiler. As Rob commented, it'll balance things out a bit. I'm not a massive fan of tarting cars up as usually people make a real hash of it. However, sometimes out of all the rubbish someone gets it right and in this case you've done a good job.

I'll go for no, roof is enough for me.

Don't make it look ridiculous. Its not real Carbon fibre so it is purely for looks and to me it'll go massively overkill anymore than the roof.

I had a look at ur car on Combe day and I love it looks the nuts mate I did look around for ya for a chat but alot peeps vanished and sat in cars, but i say do it fella will look real good even with ya roof and mirrors ????

If u do, do it I can't wait to see it again lol

sorry i missed you bud, i was randomly wandering at times :D

funds need to buid before anything...... they are wrapping my center console bits and triple pod holder at the mo :) so i may try sort gauges first

Lots of money i need lol

dont we all need lots of cash ;-)

Still not convinced you should do the spoiler...

Boot handle definitely.

Rub strips would look a bit Halfrauds-Crash if you did them as somebody suggested, not a good look imo

I would also wait unitl youve a good idea of how much maintenance its going to need to keep it shining like it always is..

I love how it looks as it stands so in defo not rushing anything , and yeah i want to look into wax or coating options, theres some stuff on the hexis site im eyeing up :)

I wouldnt consider anything else except boot handle and spoiler

And that i think is a push, with how much i love it as it is :)

• Like 1

what i would do if i had a ridiculous amount of funding available is :

Buy a mk1 Hatch back, sort all the body work to match yours lloyd, it looks great.

and then do all the mechanical upgrades to the same spec as RobClubleys.

I think between the 2 of them, it would be a beautifull looking, great performing, all rounder..

I d then give you, lloyd, a permanent job to keep it shining like yours!!

Oooooo nice inlet manifold :) i keep eyeing the shiny Abd one lol

A catch can is on my list tho and rear camber shims to get the back down :D

My gauges project has also started :)

Or that said if i had access to the funds id have a nice quaiffe

• Like 1

Stick your gearbox on ebay and buy Billys off him, Quaiffe already installed :)

Hopefully not... with luck Billy will see sense, cheer up, and realise he does love his Octy... and i think life in general... alot more than hes feeling at the moment.