The new wheel center caps....

Nice if you can get matching bonnet and boot logo's!

They also have a black version of the chrome boot trim. The chrome one comes up on UK accessories list but not the black one. No good for me as I have a black car but on others, it will look fab, particularly if you had the wheel caps, etc and perhaps a black roof!

I may mention them in a new thread unless you wish to,32kofdata. Seeing as you found these AND know how to stick up a piccie!

Edited by mrgf
  • Like 1

wheelcaps were a right pain to put on, took me nearly an hour! the plastic is less pliable, the originals are soft then have a metal ring to keep in place, I put them in boiling water( to soften, then sprayed the recess in wheel with gt85 to lube, then placed the caps over the hole, then I folded a microfibre cloth four times to protect, then lightly hit them with a rubber hammer.Then I removed the plastic protector film, and sprayed with APC, look good on .They cost £6.29 plus vat each

2012-05-09112408.jpg

Old and new reverse side to show no ring and hard brittle plastic on rear2012-05-09125208.jpg

Old and new from front

2012-05-09123052.jpg

The badge close up

2012-05-09112434.jpg

On the wheel

2012-05-09124147.jpg

2012-05-09130349.jpg

• Like 1

Part. Number: 5JA601151ULM

available at your local skoda dealer UK :)

Er yes :clap: post seven fitted with pictures, dont you read the thread?

• Like 1

SKODA Turkey is changing the worn, faded, weathered bagdes-logos for free, what a nice campaign :)

Not with the newest 2012 logos, but still nice news from the dealer. My front bagde is in bad condition, due to water ingress

SKODA Turkey is changing the worn, faded, weathered bagdes-logos for free, what a nice campaign :)

Not with the newest 2012 logos, but still nice news from the dealer. My front bagde is in bad condition, due to water ingress

They replace all badges here for free too. They are worse over here due to the amount of rain we have, ( they go milky) ,the dealer replaced all mine , then I replaced all mine again, the new sett will not have this problem , as they are not a plastic cap with a stuck on lamination . So although new sett expensive, cheaper in the long run :happy:

• Like 1